Jose Enrique

Tooj

What a mess the daft s**** has made of his career. Jajaja.

Wasn't he just injured loads?

This, best left back this club has had in living memory. That says a lot.

What an ugly little wanker Jay 'shithouse' Spearing was/is.  Does he still play?

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/285x214/261598_1.jpg

shades of the shrewsbury town lion there :lol: if the lion was also hannibal lecter

• 1 year later...

Announced his retirement today due to a goosed knee (only 31) :sad:

He was superb for us - up there with the Bez as the best LB I've seen and I don't begrudge him for leaving for calling out the fat w*****'s lack of ambition for NUFC (albeit we did finish in a place where he said we couldn't finish the following year!)! I met him a few times and he was cracking lad!

All the best, Jose!

Guest firetotheworks

Announced his retirement today due to a goosed knee :sad:

He was superb for us - up there with the Bez as the best LB I've seen and I don't begrudge him for leaving for calling out the fat wanker's lack of ambition for NUFC (albeit we did finish in a place where he said we couldn't finish the following year!)! I met him a few times and he was cracking lad!

All the best, Jose!

:thup:

I was absolutely creased when he ended up in goal for Liverpool against us, and I think that was enough to get our own back on him leaving, but agree with everything you've said there. I'd have him ahead of Bez as well.

Guest Howaythetoon

His final ball was at times poor, but defensively not many could get past him. He was a very good player for us, possibly the. Set left back we've had in modern times. Such a shame his career has ended so early, although I admit I was bitter about his leaving, but that's just a personal thing I'm like that when most players decided they would rather be elsewhere than at Newcastle, aye even under Ashley.