Jose Enrique

Tooj

I'd take him on some low risk deal. He's looked like a complete bag of shit for Liverpool, but you never know. Plus he's Jose :smitten:

Aye. Have to admit I haven't seen these terrible Liverpool performances people are talking about but he's only just 30 and was absolute quality, can't have completely lost it surely?

My feelings too, although not sure I would be gambling our PL status on so many random players.

We don't really have much choice.

Well, we could buy people who are proven.

Not that I dislike signing people, but it is starting to look a bit desperate now.

Isn't that what we've been trying to do with Remy and Berahino? The other clubs have to agree to sell as well.

I'd take him on some low risk deal. He's looked like a complete bag of shit for Liverpool, but you never know. Plus he's Jose :smitten:

Aye. Have to admit I haven't seen these terrible Liverpool performances people are talking about but he's only just 30 and was absolute quality, can't have completely lost it surely?

My feelings too, although not sure I would be gambling our PL status on so many random players.

We don't really have much choice.

Well, we could buy people who are proven.

Not that I dislike signing people, but it is starting to look a bit desperate now.

Well we are. I'd rather look desperate and sign players than not because we look desperate.

With all this money just go and buy Jethro ffs.

has he played yet since his injury. Not that we shouldn't buy him but all the rumours are that he's coming in the summer if we stay up.

I think i read he's fit again, not sure if that's match fit. I know the summer talk but get him now, while we're going mental lets go proper full on mental.