Jose Enrique

Tooj

Guest Roger Kint

Would gladly take him, has to be an improvement on what we currently have

Same. Would love to see him back here on loan.

Except he isnt better than what we have at all based on what he has shown. People need to forget the player we sold, i dont think he exists anymore

There's absolutely no harm in taking him on loan like. What's the worst that can happen? If he looks shite then we've lost nowt. On the other side of the coin, if he started to look anything like his own self with a fresh start then it is worth it.

Would gladly take him, has to be an improvement on what we currently have

Same. Would love to see him back here on loan.

Except he isnt better than what we have at all based on what he has shown. People need to forget the player we sold, i dont think he exists anymore

What's happened then, have his legs gone?

Would take it on the basis of what we've got and how he performed when he was here.

How he performs these days, not a clue.

Strange idea.

I would think on loan, as backup to avoid us having to play an awful 3 at the back again would be worth it. Is he even fit to play is anyone's guess

I think he played as t Carlisle yesterday, maybe someone who seen it could shed some light on his current form.

Cause the last time I seen him he was utter garbage, and appeared to be finished as a footballer.

I think he played as t Carlisle yesterday, maybe someone who seen it could shed some light on his current form.

Cause the last time I seen him he was utter garbage, and appeared to be finished as a footballer.

For Everton ?

He played 3 mins against West Ham and his sole contribution was one of the worst free kicks you're ever likely to see.

Guest Roger Kint

If he has already played for Liverpool and Everton this season we cant sign him

He played 3 mins against West Ham and his sole contribution was one of the worst free kicks you're ever likely to see.

Aye it was, didn't even lift it off the ground. Just passed it straight to a West Ham player to break with it.