Coventry City (a)

James

Who's Nile Ranger? Have i missed something?

Youngster/Gangsta signed from Southampton.

Ah Okey, cheers, is that the one who Southampton didn't really want even if he was talented? Because of his personality?

Guest optimistic nit

..................................Given............................

Beye...................Colo....................Bassong...............Enrique

Geremi...............Butt..................Guthrie........................Zog

.....................................Milner......................................

............................Jonas....................................................

I'm looking forward to watching that tbh.

I imagine that Jonas & Milner will be swapped round. Nice to see N'Zogbia in midfield as he hasn't really played there under Keegan.

I don't think we're guarenteed a result by any means, it'll be a good watch though.

pretty much the exact team i would have wanted to see (enrique and bassong, with nzog on left wing) except for jonas, who i would have preffered to be rested.

Why 6 subs?  Surely we can stick tozer or zamblera on there. Oh well, come on lads....  Looking forward to this.

Tozer is also on the bench, just missed out on .cock for some reason

Makes more sense,  cheers :thup:

Would imagine that Jonas, Zog and Milner will be given licence to shoot at will. Will be interesting to watch anyway. Coventry should in theory have a hard time containing so many runners.

..................................Given............................

Beye...................Colo....................Bassong...............Enrique

Geremi...............Butt..................Guthrie........................Zog

.....................................Milner......................................

............................Jonas....................................................

I'm looking forward to watching that tbh.

I imagine that Jonas & Milner will be swapped round. Nice to see N'Zogbia in midfield as he hasn't really played there under Keegan.

I don't think we're guarenteed a result by any means, it'll be a good watch though.

pretty much the exact team i would have wanted to see (enrique and bassong, with nzog on left wing) except for jonas, who i would have preffered to be rested.

We can't afford to rest our best players with so many injuries man!  We aren't Real Madrid..

No strikers. Fucking hell.

Its an absolute joke that here we are, 3rd game of the season, and we have not one recognised striker on our books able to start a game.

Since when isn't Nile Ranger recognised? He scores 4-5 games minimum in each game, 6-7 on a good day ;D

On a serious note though, we need to bring in another striker with the injury rate our current ones seem to be having,

Better bring in two just incase one of them gets injured too.

:lol:

Guest Hellhammer

Made a £50 bet on Newcastle, before looking at the starting line-up...now i regret it a little bit. but hey, howay the lads!