James Milner joins Aston Villa - £12m!

Ally
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol:

Yep ALL my posts portray Milner in a positive light, he can do no wrong and as far as I am concerned no-one could ever replace him.

Try reading my posts before commenting on them?

I actually quoted it, to give you a clue as to which post I was quoting.

I think you are selling the fans a little short but we wont know unless he stays. He hasn't (imo) done anything dirty to push for a transfer like a few this summer and hopefully the majority are intelligent enough to appreciate that and how professional and hardworking he has been for us in the past.

He's asked for a new contract, and because he hasn't got it, he's handed in a transfer request with a week to replace him. Of course, that's professional of him. You see NO wrong doing here from him?

I have commented before on how he couldn't have expected an increase after signing a contract 12 months ago.

Oh and I love James Milner, will be better than Ronaldo if he was at a club like Manchester united :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'd love us to get Milner, and by and large I don't give a scooby how much we spend (it isn't my money), but really, 12 million of your English pounds?

f***ing hell. If MON could get over his pathological fear of shopping outside the British Isles, I'm sure we could find a much, much better player than Milner for that amount in Europe.

we got jonas for a hell of a lot less, your right

I'd love us to get Milner, and by and large I don't give a scooby how much we spend (it isn't my money), but really, 12 million of your English pounds?

f***ing hell. If MON could get over his pathological fear of shopping outside the British Isles, I'm sure we could find a much, much better player than Milner for that amount in Europe.

brummie. you know i have stood ground for milner,defending him from many of the attacks on him but even i said" let him go" when £9mill was bandied about.

Yep ALL my posts portray Milner in a positive light, he can do no wrong and as far as I am concerned no-one could ever replace him.

I think you are selling the fans a little short but we wont know unless he stays. He hasn't (imo) done anything dirty to push for a transfer like a few this summer and hopefully the majority are intelligent enough to appreciate that and how professional and hardworking he has been for us in the past.

He's asked for a new contract, and because he hasn't got it, he's handed in a transfer request with a week to replace him. Of course, that's professional of him. You see NO wrong doing here from him?

I have commented before on how he couldn't have expected an increase after signing a contract 12 months ago.

Oh and I love James Milner, will be better than Ronaldo if he was at a club like Manchester united :heart: :heart: :heart:

Gave you a chance to post seriously, you start acting the twat. Feel free to continue though, I've learnt now that you're not even worth debated with. Got a few laughs along the way though didn't you. Bet you're there chuckling away to yourself. Bravo.

As I said, you're becoming a parody of yourself.

Stop acting like a spoilt brat who has had his toy taken away.

Lampard is fucking shit.

Your move :thup:

No offence mate, but you're obsessed with getting involved in other people's arguments. Are you just lacking in intelligence to be able to start your own? What's Lampard got to do with this thread, other than Jon trying to use it to give himself a cheap laugh?

Lampard > Milner. Your move?

12 million!!!!!!!!!!!! Shows how things has gone IMO. I would go and like to buy a detatched house for 60K but in the current market it aint gonna happen. Perhaps someone should tell Ashley this so we can actually get players in like Aston Villa have / are doing. BTW researched their chairman and he has half of Ashleys wealth (if that!). Keegans ambition isnt being matched at the mo but I am reerving judgement till the window shuts.

Gave you a chance to post seriously, you start acting the twat. Feel free to continue though, I've learnt now that you're not even worth debated with. Got a few laughs along the way though didn't you. Bet you're there chuckling away to yourself. Bravo.

I had a couple yes.

I did respond, I take it you haven't seen/ignored my posts that didn't put Milner in a good light.

I had a couple yes.

I did respond, I take it you haven't seen/ignored my posts that didn't put Milner in a good light.

I didn't see the original post no. Does it exist? I can't remember the "Milner shouldn't get a new contract" thread tbh.

12 million!!!!!!!!!!!! Shows how things has gone IMO. I would go and like to buy a detatched house for 60K but in the current market it aint gonna happen. Perhaps someone should tell Ashley this so we can actually get players in like Aston Villa have / are doing. BTW researched their chairman and he has half of Ashleys wealth (if that!). Keegans ambition isnt being matched at the mo but I am reerving judgement till the window shuts.

eh?

I had a couple yes.

I didn't see the original post no. Does it exist? I can't remember the "Milner shouldn't get a new contract" thread tbh.

I made it up really, all I have ever said is how Milner is our best player ever. Deserves at least as much as Kaka was being rumoured to be offered by Chelsea.

Hold out for £15m, they will get desperate ;)

That puts almost 4 million in Leeds' pocket, though. 12 million is a dream fee. Coming away with 9m wouldn't be bad at all.

Sell on fee's are usually worked out after the original fee is removed.

No offence mate, but you're obsessed with getting involved in other people's arguments. Are you just lacking in intelligence to be able to start your own? What's Lampard got to do with this thread, other than Jon trying to use it to give himself a cheap laugh?

Lampard > Milner. Your move?

Other people's arguments. :lol:

Jon got a laugh, and at your expense, hence you've thrown your toys out of the pram :lol:

Only one person made to look like a fool here and its you O0

Oh do be quiet.

We're owned by the Lerner family trust, which is run by Randy Lerner, his sister and his mother.

When daddy Lerner karked it, the three of them got 2bn dollars each, and Randy also got the Browns, valued at not much short of a billion dollars.

Money isn't an issue.

Its all very well going on about "buying players the way Villa are" but in the last year we've bought Marlon Harewood and Zat Knight. In the January window the only player we signed was Wayne Routledge.  We've been heavily linked with Kevin Doyle. How would you have reacted to any of that at Newcastle? Too easy to say the grass is greener elsewhere.

With a paper thin squad last year, we've bought 7 players since, but have shipped 6 out, so we're only 1 up on where we were.

Also this talk of Man City, would you really want your club run like that? Players bought on the never never in a desperate attempt to keep up appearances? No ta.