KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just on my lunch break.

Can someone update me on what the f*** is happening?

Keegan in meeting with MA

SSN don't know whats happening

Setanta don't know whats happening

We don't know whats happening

But Alan Oliver is still a c**k

Has the c**k spoken yet today?

Not yet

He's busy ironing his face

:lol:

Just on my lunch break.

Not yet

He's busy ironing his face

Imagine how much it would cost to bottox that bastard

llllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaddddyysss and Geeeentlemmmmen

In the red Corner weighing in at 220 pounds Mike "the billionare pint downer" Ashley!!!!!!

And in the blue Corner weighing in at who knows the messiah Kevin "the King" Keeeeeeegan!!!

lllllllllllllllllllllllllets get ready to SUCK IT!!!!!!

Setanta are saying that they have been told that Keegan hasn't walked.

*prays*

Only just looked at this at work and havent had time to read through.... is there ANYthing to substantiate this or is it just "my mate knows someone who knows a dog that walked past the training ground and...." ?

It just started in the papers and snowballed through the betting sites and eventually onto the BBC and stuff.

Just on my lunch break.

Not yet

He's busy ironing his face (rumours he has used botox are wide of the mark)

Great I avoid all Newcastle related news all this morning to find this is happening, ffs.

Of course I want KK to stay but only if he has 100% backing and he is happy with the support he is getting. Plus I really can't be arsed to go through another 'Who's going to be our next manager' period. 

17 pages b ased on funk all! What a bunch of cretins!

Sorry, but it's the truth!

Which you are one of.

And he calls other cretins ...halfwit.

Setanta are saying that they have been told that Keegan hasn't walked.

*prays*

Only just looked at this at work and havent had time to read through.... is there ANYthing to substantiate this or is it just "my mate knows someone who knows a dog that walked past the training ground and...." ?

It just started in the papers and snowballed through the betting sites and eventually onto the BBC and stuff.

Aaaahh.. the papers.  :rolleyes:

Guest johnson293

If it has got to the point where he has/is threatening to walk, and he ends up staying, then hopefully he has got what he wants (reported control back over signings) which will hopefully be good for the club.

Lets hope this is just another minor storm, we ride it out and come out the other side wiser (no pun intended) and stronger for it.

:snod:

KK hoped for more players, so did MA and all the rest of them. Transfers can be difficult to conclude. Chelsea were signing the Brazilian guy but Man City got him. Has Scolari walked out?  I think it's all a load of shite.  KK & co are probably all in a meeting discussing what went right and what didn't. We've brought in 5 players and if the last 2 are as good as the previious 3 I'll be delighted. I'd rather have what we've got than lump £32 mil on one trophy signing like Man City have done.

The longer the silence goes n the more optimistic I am. However, I do struggle to believe that there is absolutely no truth in any of it. Hopefully the current meeting is due to Keegan wanting more say over transfers in January and hopefully he will be giving it.

Guest kevarmy

friend just had a text from someone high up in soccer circus saying,keegan furious with transfer win dow dealings,and is on the verge of walking,ashley almost on bended knee rying to persuade him to stay,would be a disaster imho :knuppel2:

Can't imagine how much people are shitting it when they log on here for the first time today... see this thread title and see 18 pages. :lol:

I think my heart would actually stop beating.

Please God Kevin, don't go.

If KK leaves this club will be in so much trouble.  We need to be building creditability and showing some consistency.  Nobody will be all that crazy to join our club, managers or players, which leaves us with the left over players that nobody wants.  The fact that woodgate saw spurs as a better prospect than Newcastle says we are already living that nightmare.  To get out we need to stick with the manager.  If KK is threatening to leave Ashley better convince him other vice or he'll have a hell of a time building this club.

KK hoped for more players, so did MA and all the rest of them. Transfers can be difficult to conclude. Chelsea were signing the Brazilian guy but Man City got him. Has Scolari walked out?  I think it's all a load of s****.  KK & co are probably all in a meeting discussing what went right and what didn't. We've brought in 5 players and if the last 2 are as good as the previious 3 I'll be delighted. I'd rather have what we've got than lump £32 mil on one trophy signing like Man City have done.

How do you know the previous 3 are any good?  They've only been here 5 minutes.

I sure as hell hope not, but I would not blame KK if he did.

It seems quite apparent he has little, genuine influence over the squad he has to work with and is being essentially told "here's ya squad, now its your fault if we do bad".

I'd quit if I was him in those circumstances.