KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

tbh I'm not surprised he has gone due to the power struggle rumours with Wise

What's surprised me is the timing. I thought he'd see the season out.

Wise is a glorified scout who lives in London and works part time. If there is a power struggle, it's got **** all to do with that poison dwarf.

for fucks sake, there has been no confirmation whatsoever, it is 100% rumour - get a grip!

Club would have denied it by now.

Either something has happenned, or something might happen. Let's pray for the latter.

At least if Shearer comes in he will know his role from day 1, look after the squad, tactics, matches and media.  Get involved in transfers but the Football director has the final say.  The problem with the Keegan situation is that the club changed the structure after he was appointed, it never looked good from that point.

Lets not let the media prove we are the stereotype that they show us at, and lets not forget that whatever has happened Keegan has done more for this club than most over the past 16 years.

Few cans for me when I get in.

The whole is it true is it not true is killing me!

SkySources say he has left...that's SkySources. Their sources could be tabloids or anyone. Until the club actually say it i'm not going to believe it...which is actually more painful than him leaving. Wish they would just let us fucking know.

Guest Micktoon

Spent all day yesterday in front of Sky sports news, got up today relieved that it was over until January 31st, go to the shops come back now I'm stuck in front of sky sports news all day again FFS.

Why the fuck do our managers always leave just after the transfer window? Keegan, Robson, Gullitt and Dalglish.

I reckon it must be because we signed players who Keegan didn't want, and didn't try to get players Keegan may have wanted, SWP for example.

Maybe the delay is ringing around to get a suitable replacement to placate the fans

Why the f*** do our managers always leave just after the transfer window? Keegan, Robson, Gullitt and Dalglish.

I reckon it must be because we signed players who Keegan didn't want, and didn't try to get players Keegan may have wanted, SWP for example.

The rags and media will blame us, of course

They always do

They even spread Barton's blame onto us !

It's devastating if it's true. At the end of the day though, the club can't be run on the whim of a manager, it has to be done by the paymaster. KK's thrown his toys out of the pram again - now watch him become the media darling again rather than the hapless clown he's been since returning as Newcastle manager.

At least if Shearer comes in he will know his role from day 1, look after the squad, tactics, matches and media.  Get involved in transfers but the Football director has the final say.  The problem with the Keegan situation is that the club changed the structure after he was appointed, it never looked good from that point.

Lets not let the media prove we are the stereotype that they show us at, and lets not forget that whatever has happened Keegan has done more for this club than most over the past 16 years.

why the fk would shearer come to this circus.....no matter how much he loves the club

It's devastating if it's true. At the end of the day though, the club can't be run on the whim of a manager, it has to be done by the paymaster. KK's thrown his toys out of the pram again - now watch him become the media darling again rather than the hapless clown he's been since returning as Newcastle manager.

are you fucking kidding me?