KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Keegan - Official NUFC Statement

NEWCASTLE United can confirm that meetings between members of the Board and manager Kevin Keegan were held both yesterday and today.

Kevin has raised a number of issues and those have been discussed with him.

The Club wants to keep progressing with its long-term strategy and would like to stress that Kevin is extremely important, both now and in the future.

Guest mackas86

i still dont believe he has been sacked and am sticking with this until i hear otherwise

(have been repeating this to myself all day  :doh:  i pray i am right)

i knew my optimism would pay off

oh god, i hope he's not quit... maybe they are doing an Owen mk II by releasing this, just as they released info about owen's contract negotiations.

at least we know KK isn't happy, which is not good news, but it IS good news that he's not gone...yet

FUCKING GET THE FUCK IN!

Not only because he's staying, which is of course great news for us and the club, but because when the betfair odds were 1.08 I stuck £20 on him staying and should now net £250 as long as another manager leaves before he does! :D

Half tempted to dig through the thread just throw it back in the face of all the mongs stating he simply, simply must have walked because the club hadn't said anything and the press has never gotten something THIS big wrong before never in the history of ever he's gone, gone, gone.

Feels good to be vindicated.