KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Nufc4Life

Im 80-20 in thinking he;s staying now to be honest.

Can't see him leaving this time.

Fuck it, batter Hull 6-0, Keegan chants going round, all this will be forgotten.

From what I've heard, this has erupted from not signing Schweinstiger.

Apparently Keegan and Wise had tied up the deal (this was the 'wow' signing) and presented it to Ashley to sign off. Jimenez intervened and said the wages were too high and Ashley backed Jimenez and not Keegan - hence Keegan wanting to walk.

I heard a similar thing, but about Carlo Nash.

I heard he had an affair with Kate Nash.

It's just what I heard...

Guest philinho

From what I've heard, this has erupted from not signing Schweinstiger.

Apparently Keegan and Wise had tied up the deal (this was the 'wow' signing) and presented it to Ashley to sign off. Jimenez intervened and said the wages were too high and Ashley backed Jimenez and not Keegan - hence Keegan wanting to walk.

Not to go off topic....but why the hell would Bastian Schweinsteiger want to come to Newcastle? I always got the impression that he was happy being an instrumental part of a CL team. And I'm sure he gets paid plenty, considering he plays for Bayern Munchen n all.

This is a good point. Like i've said, i'm only providing the information I've been given - it certainly fits the bill of a "wow" signing that none of us would expect; saying that - Ronaldo, Gerrard, Rooney etc also fit this category!

Well if Keegan DOES stay, someone else will certainly be going i.e. Vetere, Jimenez, Wise.

Or Llambias maybe.

Like A Llambias to the Slaughter.

Maybe he should come out and say something Dave.The silence of the Llambias is fucking deafening.

Well if Keegan DOES stay, someone else will certainly be going i.e. Vetere, Jimenez, Wise.

Or Llambias maybe.

Fucking hell.  :lol:

:lol:

I reckon it could pan out like that as well.

Or Llambias maybe.

Maybe he should come out and say something Dave.The silence of the Llambias is fucking deafening.

Hang your head in shame son!

What the hells goin on with SSN now there trying to make out that the whole thing today was because they had info that kk told his mates hes been sacked? They only sed that after the official statement but our now presenting it as if that was the reason. They should apologise for having " Kevin Keegan Sacked as Manager of Newcastle" running on ther ticker all F*ckin day!.

Yes maybe he still will walk but fact of the matter is they got it wrong he wasnt sacked

What the hells goin on with SSN now there trying to make out that the whole thing today was because they had info that kk told his mates hes been sacked? They only sed that after the official statement but our now presenting it as if that was the reason. They should apologise for having " Kevin Keegan Sacked as Manager of Newcastle" running on ther ticker all F*ckin day!.

Yes maybe he still will walk but fact of the matter is they got it wrong he wasnt sacked

The rumour came out a long time before SSN even picked up on it.

i hope Lambias gets the fucking sack, and KK gets as much money as he wants...but, the money should have been there last month, not now the window is shut.

Still have this feeling KK has gone, if not i have a feeling the atmopshere against Hull will be like KK has returned to the club AGAIN! Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegan!

Would be interesting if Keegan ever published his biography, if not only to read about what the f*** went down today.

much as i like him i'm not sure i'd trust much of what he would put in there.

Aye. It would hardly be objective or unbiased, would it?

Holy fuck, what a day. I got a text from my brother this afternoon saying "Is Keegan sacked?!?!?". None of us had access to the internet at that time, so I came home and have been reading on here and the statement on the official site and everything else since then. What a fucking mess!

Been sat around all day watching and listening to everything. Nervous wreck for most of the day but I always had a slight belief he hadn't gone. When the club released the official statement I was fucking delighted. I'm not sure how I feel now though, this not knowing what's going on is so annoying. I will be gutted just like everyone else if he has gone. Can't decide which way to go, whether I believe he's still here or not.

The best thing to happen to this club in many years was the return of Keegan. That could quite possibly be topped tomorrow by the news that he will continue as manager.

Please stay KK, we're moving in the right direction with you in charge. All of the good work that's gone in so far could be ruined. I was too young to remember your first tenure here but already I'm starting to understand how you made people fall in love with you and with Newcastle United. I wouldn't want anyone else in charge of our club in order to take us forward.

Would be interesting if Keegan ever published his biography, if not only to read about what the f*** went down today.

much as i like him i'm not sure i'd trust much of what he would put in there.

Aye. It would hardly be objective or unbiased, would it?

he has form aswell. at least 3 reasons for his last leaving from here.

Tomorrow's going to be just as bad as well unless the club make a announcement first thing saying "he's staying and let's get on with it" and I won't hold my breath on that one. Either another day of not knowing what the fuck is going on awaits or he goes early and we have another day of misery while we wrap our heads round it.

This is supposed to be an enjoyable pastime of a weekend ffs.

Can anyone remember Kev's interview with Radio Newcastle shortly after he returned? Saying how he reads the forums all the time to find out what the fans are thinking. Wonder if he is reading this thread. :razz: