KK resigns - see OP for new club statement issued September 6th

Guest Darth Toon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where is the guy off Sky Sports News from last neet.  He knew everything.  He must know where Keegan is and what he had for tea!!!

i dont think he will come back cos i dont think ashley and co will change their stratergy - as they stated: "The Club wants to keep progressing with its long-term strategy "

The club can progress with its long term strategy but they have to understand that after the players, the manager is the most important person at a football club. Everyone else is just there to support the manager in whatever capacity he needs them to. If it's obvious to the manager that he is not considered the most important person at the club by the top brass, then he knows he cannot do the job to the best of his ability, and in Keegan's case that's not good enough.

I admire Mike Ashley for what he is trying to do with the club but he has to realise that what happens on the pitch is more important than anything else. If his way of running the club is damaging progress on the pitch then it is up to him to change it for the good of Newcastle United.

Just out of interest ive just had a deek over the fence, can anyone guess what 21 of the 36 first page threads are about ?????

First page thread titles :)

whitehead

SSN say Keegan told people hed been fired

Ashleys only get out clause

Newcastle United unveil.....

Skol : Please comment on the following....

newcastle airport rumour

Football is crap... FACT

Mick Laws on Five Live

Surely this shows Newcastle Fans just how much of a micky mouse outfit they are???

It is with deep regret and shame..

Sid James Park right now (FACT)

The Entertainers

Charvers outside SJP

geordies..havent got a clue

Manchester City plan £134m Ronaldo Swoop

Jones injury latest ???

Mark Hughes

TONY MOWBRAY'S post hartlepool press interview (never realeased))

John Mccririck to take over from KK

He's Not the Messiah - He's a Very Naughty Boy

Nativity play

Owens Contract

First team..when fully fit.

SSN outside St James

Weel done niall and drumaville)

If Keegan suddenly turns up

3 Leg-ends tonight.....

Marouane Fellaini)

Why is it

Newcastle's new manager....

Panic in the Big 4?

Gerrin!

Faustian Pact with the Carpetbaggers.

Not going to be a very popular opinion, but....

Translation of the NUFC statement 

I feel like a relative in a hospital waiting room. I'm absolutely exhausted, been through the mill emotionally but can't just walk away and go to bed in case I miss anything and I have to get up in the morning to find he's gone.

Sums it all up.

this is NUFC. this is water off a ducks back. the first time shocks,the next annoys. it's now been that many times the only intrigue is the reaction of others.

Just out of interest ive just had a deek over the fence, can anyone guess what 21 of the 36 first page threads are about ?????

First page thread titles :)

whitehead

SSN say Keegan told people hed been fired

Ashleys only get out clause

Newcastle United unveil.....

Skol : Please comment on the following....

newcastle airport rumour

Football is crap... FACT

Mick Laws on Five Live

Surely this shows Newcastle Fans just how much of a micky mouse outfit they are???

It is with deep regret and shame..

Sid James Park right now (FACT)

The Entertainers

Charvers outside SJP

geordies..havent got a clue

Manchester City plan £134m Ronaldo Swoop

Jones injury latest ???

Mark Hughes

TONY MOWBRAY'S post hartlepool press interview (never realeased))

John Mccririck to take over from KK

He's Not the Messiah - He's a Very Naughty Boy

Nativity play

Owens Contract [/b]

First team..when fully fit.

SSN outside St James

Weel done niall and drumaville)

If Keegan suddenly turns up

3 Leg-ends tonight.....

Marouane Fellaini)

Why is it

Newcastle's new manager....

Panic in the Big 4?

Gerrin!

Faustian Pact with the Carpetbaggers.

Not going to be a very popular opinion, but....

Translation of the NUFC statement 

As I just pointed out, £15m or whatever on McCartney & Ferdinand, and on the back of a 3-0 home defeat with 9,000 empty seats...need to keep their own house in order first.

Guest philinho

From what I've heard, this has erupted from not signing Schweinstiger.

Apparently Keegan and Wise had tied up the deal (this was the 'wow' signing) and presented it to Ashley to sign off. Jimenez intervened and said the wages were too high and Ashley backed Jimenez and not Keegan - hence Keegan wanting to walk.

Guest toonlass

Apparently Keegan and Wise had tied up the deal (this was the 'wow' signing) and presented it to Ashley to sign off. Jimenez intervened and said the wages were too high and Ashley backed Jimenez and not Keegan - hence Keegan wanting to walk.

Were you there?

:lol:

Wasn't it Ashley who made the comment about the wow signing in the first place? Fickle cunt!

Not to go off topic....but why the hell would Bastian Schweinsteiger want to come to Newcastle? I always got the impression that he was happy being an instrumental part of a CL team. And I'm sure he gets paid plenty, considering he plays for Bayern Munchen n all.

Wasn't it Ashley who made the comment about the wow signing in the first place? Fickle cunt!

It was never a fucking official statement by either manager or owner you retards, it was some bollocks posted on a wank website by some random twat.

Shut the fuck up about it.

Rant over.

Well from reading all thats been said today I fell 90% sure that he is no longer our manager. Didn't see it coming and I'm really fucking gutted.

90% sure even though the club have denied they've sacked them and there's been nothing concrete said since?

Well from reading all thats been said today I fell 90% sure that he is no longer our manager. Didn't see it coming and I'm really fucking gutted.

90% sure even though the club have denied they've sacked them and there's been nothing concrete said since?

Fraid so man.

I heard a similar thing, but about Carlo Nash.

This is almost deja vu with Hayden Bridge/ not like the brochure debacle. I say almost as that was kept fairly quiet and there was a way back. Looks like Ashley is not letting KK run the side how he wants and they have had an almighty pissing up the wall contest that KK was never going to win.

In the heat of battle KK is sacked/ walked and Ashley soons realises he has totally f***ed up and simply didn't realise the repercussions. The club say nowt as they spend the next few hours trying to get KK back & then issue a statement saying KK wasn't sacked & they want him to stay.

I can't see KK coming back from this one and Ashley has lost the fans. I hope he can find a way back & that Wise becomes the fall guy, otherwise we can only hope that Ashley sells up as he will not find forgiveness for what he has done to our club. I'm not blaming KK at all on this one; imo Ashley has brought this day all upon himself and it is we, the fans, who are having to suffer.

Not that i'm disagreeing (or agreeing) but how can you pin all of the blame on Ashley? there are two sides to every story and we don't even properly know one side yet!

The 2 most important things to any club should be the fans and the first team. KK knows that, Ashley doesn't seem to have grasped it and is doing things in a kind of bargain basement way. Phrases like long term strategy are there to buy time & will only gain credence if short & medium actions pave the way. Ashley has given false hope and allegedly false promises to supporters - Wow. He's made KK look like a tit and we all know where that road leads.

Keegan himself has said there was money to buy regardless of the sale of Milner. We don't actually know that Ashley buying bargain basement is the root of the problem.