Who Do You Want As Keegan's Replacement?

Tooj

Bugger a replacement, we simply need to force them out before its possible. Not even contemplating one (apart from the obvious).

We've still got almost an entire season to play. You're happy for us to drop points and edge towards relegation I take it? As long as they're forced out and have no chance to recover from their mistakes...

The next few weeks of matches hardly bare much significance in the grand scheme of things. It might not seem like that but, they dont.

The priory must be imo for the fans to show in every way possible, and relentlessley, that we want Ashley & co out.

What is football about? Wheres the romance? Is it purley a business? Are we all fans so we can have look at nice stats about net spend etc, no I cant think about a replacement, and cant bare Ashley & co bieng here any longer...

It is an extreme example I will admit but who are you to say those points don't matter - what if end up getting relegated with the difference between us and the team above being only a point or two?

That would set the club back more than this debacle has. You're the one not looking at the bigger picture... I can understand you wanting Ashley out but not at the expense of the club appointing another manager. I don't know why you'd not want both to happen if possible.

Imo the whole board are a con, and Nufc are discredited a fair bit as long as theyre their. And its just my opinion that a game or two of boycotting would not send us into relegation & we have good enough players to stay up.

Bugger a replacement, we simply need to force them out before its possible. Not even contemplating one (apart from the obvious).

We've still got almost an entire season to play. You're happy for us to drop points and edge towards relegation I take it? As long as they're forced out and have no chance to recover from their mistakes...

The next few weeks of matches hardly bare much significance in the grand scheme of things. It might not seem like that but, they dont.

The priory must be imo for the fans to show in every way possible, and relentlessley, that we want Ashley & co out.

What is football about? Wheres the romance? Is it purley a business? Are we all fans so we can have look at nice stats about net spend etc, no I cant think about a replacement, and cant bare Ashley & co bieng here any longer...

It is an extreme example I will admit but who are you to say those points don't matter - what if end up getting relegated with the difference between us and the team above being only a point or two?

That would set the club back more than this debacle has. You're the one not looking at the bigger picture... I can understand you wanting Ashley out but not at the expense of the club appointing another manager. I don't know why you'd not want both to happen if possible.

Imo the whole board are a con, and Nufc are discredited a fair bit as long as theyre their. And its just my opinion that a game or two of boycotting would not send us into relegation & we have good enough players to stay up.

I didn't say anything about boycotting. I just find it hard to grasp that some of our fans don't care about who replaces Keegan, especially given that we've got a season to play.

I didn't say anything about boycotting. I just find it hard to grasp that some of our fans don't care about who replaces Keegan, especially given that we've got a season to play.

I just find it very hard to think past the hopeful removal of Ashley & think that we the fans have more power than we potentially realise, just my opinion like.

I just find it very hard to think past the hopeful removal of Ashley & think that we the fans have more power than we potentially realise, just my opinion like.

No offense - and you're totally entitled to your opinion, don't get me wrong - but how many fan protests (not just at this club) have ultimately been successful in achieving their aim/s?

No offense - and you're totally entitled to your opinion, don't get me wrong - but how many fan protests (not just at this club) have ultimately been successful in achieving their aim/s?

Not many - because theyre nearly always not powerful enough. The anger is on quite a scale compared to a lot of things in past football potentially anyway lik,e but say if most fans boycotted the hull game, even for the 1st half, imagine it? Just imagine that message, and power & threat it would carry? Like I said, the anger of this issue might take any protests to a new level anyway, but I know your right it isnt easy, but its something thats shouldnt be under-estimated.

i hope so. he would seem to fit most the criteria needed as he's worked at youth level so knows about developing players and worked with a limited remit as national boss. i imagine he'd be a pretty big attraction were we hoping to buy players from croatia too, which would be a bonus...

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/bilic-heads-newcastle-wishlist-as-ashley-looks-to-placate-supporters-922546.html

:celb:

"With the greatest respect to women, football is the most beautiful thing in the world"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/sep/08/newcastleunited.premierleague

:yikes:

Zola wouldnt be the worst appointment, but I think we would need to appoint someone older and experienced alongside him.

Terim would be great experience wise too.

Bilic denial

Alleged Newcastle (and West Ham) managerial target Slaven Bilic has gone on the record to refute claims he's destined for the Premier League:

"I'm not going anywhere.

"Any club from England is a great opportunity. Not for money, honestly, for me it's about ambition. It's about working in England, a country you know I adore.

"But it's no. West Ham is my club, I have feelings for them, but I won't go and I won't go to Newcastle.

"My answer is clear. No, I wouldn't go as things stand.

"I had many offers in the period between our win at Wembley last November until I signed a new deal in May. I decided to stay."

Zola to West Ham?Bilic not interested in leaving his post and now Laudrup in talks with Spartak Moscow.....not gonna be many left at this rate!

Laudrup admitted Spartak was an option for him.

"I cannot say that everything is settled," he told Sport Express.

"The final decision I will make in the next few days.

"But the chances are quite high, though I prefer to wait until all matters are settled.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4116400,00.html

The only fourpeople who have proven they can work on a budget in the premier league are Moyes, Rednapp, Allardyce and O Niel, two of them have already knocked us back, one of them was fucked off prematurely which leaves Moyes who with evertons financial situation is a definate possibility. Unfortunatley his style of play is shite...

The only fourpeople who have proven they can work on a budget in the premier league are Moyes, Rednapp, Allardyce and O Niel, two of them have already knocked us back, one of them was f***ed off prematurely which leaves Moyes who with evertons financial situation is a definate possibility. Unfortunatley his style of play is s****...

Despite having roughly half our turnover, Everton outspent us this Summer and last, so I can't see Moyes chomping at the bit to join us. Maybe he's keen to be relieved of the pressure of choosing who plays for him though, I don't know.

Zola to West Ham?Bilic not interested in leaving his post and now Laudrup in talks with Spartak Moscow.....not gonna be many left at this rate!

Laudrup admitted Spartak was an option for him.

"I cannot say that everything is settled," he told Sport Express.

"The final decision I will make in the next few days.

"But the chances are quite high, though I prefer to wait until all matters are settled.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4116400,00.html

but I am sure that Mikey will attract a top class manager, sorry COACH! :-(