Rumours of yet more Keegan & Ashley talks to come...

Nicky

I don't think KK wants to come back to work for Ashley and has no intentions of doing so regardless of what Ashley wants, once the trust has gone there is no going back with KK it would seem. From now on in it will be all about the legal issues. KK will not be coming back here ever again folks.

Well I suppose he was bringing his legal team to try and secure £8m compensation then. It's probably the best way of keeping his Soccer Circus going a bit longer.

Thats bollocks and I think Kevin Keegan deserves a bit more respect than that mate

You've deleted the relevant part of the conversation so what is it you want me to reply to?

I always remove the stuff which has been commented on, sorry I assume people have the memory span of a couple of minutes.  :lol:

Guest black n white

All I can say is - thank f*** the Tote wouldn't take my bet before!

i opened a skybet account to later find out that my bet at 33-1 didnt go through

not a betting person so gave there customer services some grief told them to close account wast aking my money elsewhere(bottle of jd)

Protests should go ahead tomorrow, if Ashley wants us to believe he has tried all he can to get Keegan back and that Keegan is being unreasonable then he needs to tell us what it is that they cannot agree on and let us decide who is being the unreasonable one.

Protests should go ahead tomorrow, if Ashley wants us to believe he has tried all he can to get Keegan back and that Keegan is being unreasonable then he needs to tell us what it is that they cannot agree on and let us decide who is being the unreasonable one.

Then everyone will say he's either not doing enough, or that he's a liar.

dont know if this has been posted, but whatever on skunkers reckons ashley begged asked k to return, but wouldnt get rid of wise, llambias and jiminez

If your at the point of begging you will do anything to get what you want. cant imagine Mike Ashley has ever begged anyone for anything.

dont know if this has been posted, but whatever on skunkers reckons ashley begged k to return, but wouldnt get rid of wise, llambias and jiminez

As many suspected. :undecided:

If Ashley was sticking by his men, it hardly translates as begging does it? What fucking garbage.

lads, my lass has just got back pi55ed, she is a fkin nympho, and i cant be bothered , im depressed, she pi55ed,and stinks of jack d. im being dragged to bed...say a prayer for me...

Just get stuck in FFS.  There's more to life than following this shite :)

Guest Toon Saint

lads, my lass has just got back pi55ed, she is a fkin nympho, and i cant be bothered , im depressed, she pi55ed,and stinks of jack d. im being dragged to bed...say a prayer for me...

Get her to fall asleep on top of you & you'll know how she feels all the time. ;D

agreed. its dead.

the point is, why didnt they meet in a remote location? instead of londons west end??

Ashley seems to prefer London, it makes me wonder why he bought a club so far from London then try to run it from such a distance.

agreed. its dead.

the point is, why didnt they meet in a remote location? instead of londons west end??

Ashley seems to prefer London, it makes me wonder why he bought a club so far from London then try to run it from such a distance.

surely to god, for the fans sake, and the sake of the club, they should have met somehwere that wouldnt have been found out though?

Get her to fall asleep on top of you & you'll know how she feels all the time. ;D

See that what you've done there - how do you reply with a quote and a proper smiley?  I've been trying for ages.