Newcastle United 1 - 2 Hull City - 13/09/08 - post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Guest optimistic nit

Guthrie is just absolute asshole, can't say anything else.

Guthrie and Barton - what a joy of absolute STUPIDITY in our midfield. Guthrie just isn't professional, if he does things like that.

:lol: he's 21 and he really wanted to win the match, which is more than can be said for fucking grade a wankers like ameobi. he's a fucking idiot, but at least he cares.

Guthrie did that because he was in my Fantesy side..

ffs i thought all hell will be unleashed today, instead we got the worst f***ing atmosphere ever, no one on or off the pitch seemed to be bothered other than Xisco..

and Guthrie. my MOM tbh.

Guthrie is just absolute asshole, can't say anything else.

Guthrie and Barton - what a joy of absolute STUPIDITY in our midfield. Guthrie just isn't professional, if he does things like that.

And one was Keegan's one signing, the other the one he begged to keep and defend. F*ck right off, Ashley, Wise, Keegan, the f*cking lot of them.

Bloody hell, people, we've managed in the past to contrive to lose to Birmingham City, who were in the Championship at the time, 5-1 at home.  And we weren't even in TURMOIL then.

This has been a s**** day, but this is really not not the end of all things.

:thup:

Bloody hell, people, we've managed in the past to contrive to lose to Birmingham City, who were in the Championship at the time, 5-1 at home.  And we weren't even in TURMOIL then.

This has been a shite day, but this is really not not the end of all things.

A year ago on Wednesday, Derby County were beating us.

We've been shit for a few years now tbh

Guest johnson293

Game over, hit the training ground and get back on track against WHU.

I just hope something is sorted one way or the other tomorrow, or early this week.

Whether its Keegan coming back, or someone else getting the job, we can't have another week like the last two - the players as professional as they are (or should be) need to know who their manager is.

This has been a shite day, but this is really not not the end of all things.

A year ago on Wednesday, Derby County were beating us.

We've been shit for a few years now tbh

Aye we've been a very average/poor team for about 3-4 years now.