Jak Alnwick

Thespence

So Man City had two keepers injured and one out on loan and so would have had to play a inexperienced keeper in their place, pretty much identical to our situation.  Yet they get the blessing of the Premier League and we're told to fuck off.

:lol: Are you shocked?

He should be offloaded in January, whoever told him he was a keeper has played the biggest joke ever.

To ease my pain I tried to sell him on FM but I can't become the NUFC manager because it's too unrealistic to expect Pardew Cuntboy to walk or to be sacked in order for me to take over.

I thought he did decent today tbh :undecided:

He didn't catch any ball that he could have, instead he just palms it out in front of him. He got lucky today in the fact that there was no Sunderland players in front of him who would punish him, Spurs though showed that as soon as there is then it's just a matter of time before it comes back to haunt you.

Guest firetotheworks

Who are we to judge though? At best we can only dream of being the PA to the PA to the PA, or carry on stacking shelves in Tesco.

Seems a bit odd to hate on Alnwick when you're footballing hero is Wor Jack.

How is he my footballing hero? He was a lad I went to school with a lad I know who supports us, of course I want the best for him and us now he plays for us.

Jacks ability is far better than what Alnwick has shown. Sure Jack doesn't set the world alight, but he has ability, I've never said he was my favourite player or that he should even be a first team starter for us.