Coloccini wants out; Sevilla confirm interest

Guest Howaythetoon

He's had 5 months in the premier league, 3 different managers, 2 completely out of their depth. He's played alongside only 2 competent defenders in that entire time, a keeper who cant organise and a totally non-existent midfield

let's give the guy a break. He's hasn't looked like a £10m defender but he hasn't looked like Taylor, Ramage or Boumsong either

When are we allowed to say he's not been good enough?  When he's gone in the summer having been relegated as the most expensive defender in the club's history?

The lad needs a season in a normally funtioning team, not this shower of s****.

He is part of it man.

If does well on Sunday all will be forgiven.

He's had 5 months in the premier league, 3 different managers, 2 completely out of their depth. He's played alongside only 2 competent defenders in that entire time, a keeper who cant organise and a totally non-existent midfield

let's give the guy a break. He's hasn't looked like a £10m defender but he hasn't looked like Taylor, Ramage or Boumsong either

When are we allowed to say he's not been good enough?  When he's gone in the summer having been relegated as the most expensive defender in the club's history?

The lad needs a season in a normally funtioning team, not this shower of s****.

if bassong can play well in this team why can't colo?

Colo has performed well this season, he's also played badly

Who was  the last defender a club paid £10m for who needed 12 months to settle in?

His weaknesses, being getting turned, physical weakness & appalling defending when forwards are attacking the ball into the box, aren't anything that will be fixed by having time to settle.

He needs to start looking like a good defender now.

Who was  the last defender a club paid £10m for who needed 12 months to settle in?

His weaknesses, being getting turned, physical weakness & appalling defending when forwards are attacking the ball into the box, aren't anything that will be fixed by having time to settle.

I quite agree. But in all honestly I can think of very very few continental defenders who'd look like £10m players in this team.

was f***ing disgracefull tonight.

Defenders usually are when played in midfield.

what happened to the sapnish league watchers who reckoned he was more than capable of playing there?

i thought he had played there a fair few times?

fair enough if not like, but i would have done a better job in there meself. he was slow, panicked at every opportunity.

what happened to the sapnish league watchers who reckoned he was more than capable of playing there?

fair enough if not like, but i would have done a better job in there meself. he was slow, panicked at every opportunity.

I've never seen him play in midfield so can't comment.

I've never seen him play in midfield so can't comment.

me neither before tonight, and i dont wish to again either.

I couldn't believe our starting line-up and was totally shocked with the Jonas substitution and the way things were allowed to go until the break.

I couldn't believe our starting line-up and was totally shocked with the Jonas substitution and the way things were allowed to go until the break.

me as well.

surely starting geremi in the middle an djonas on the right, with bassong and collo at the back was the best option?

Guest fading star

tp be fair i think viera in his prime would have looked s*** in the middle for us tonight. nothing beside him,nothing up front,nothing out wide and s*** scraed of whats behind him.

he'd have looked out of place.

me as well.

surely starting geremi in the middle an djonas on the right, with bassong and collo at the back was the best option?

Kinnear thinks he's better than he is, he reminds me of Roeder more every week.

Coloccini as Wullie said is the least of our worries. Him and Bassong have looked good in defence, it's the woeful midfield and attack that needs to be looked at first. Ball retention starts there. There's precisely none in our team

eerr........one or two others among us have been saying this for ages........

Coloccini as Wullie said is the least of our worries. Him and Bassong have looked good in defence, it's the woeful midfield and attack that needs to be looked at first. Ball retention starts there. There's precisely none in our team

Well done you. I bet you feel great.

me as well.

Kinnear thinks he's better than he is, he reminds me of Roeder more every week.

Roeder was an intellect with no backbone. Kinnear has a backbone but no intellect.

Well done you. I bet you feel great.

he's right in what he says though, some have been saying it since 2004 at least

The vast majority have said the midfield is the weakest area for about a year min. Personally I've felt this way for ages... ever since I realised Parker/Emre wasn't going to live up to what I hoped it would.

Errr...Vidic?

He was fine when we had Enrique-Colo-Bassong-Beye going.

Everyone's been hit with a drop in form since Wigan away. Owen was scoring for fun, and Bassong and Colo were rocks.

It's the injuries destroying the squad and the players losing confidence in their manager that's killed everyone's form. I would be hesitant to judge anyone based on how they're playing right now.

Everyone's been hit with a drop in form since Wigan away. Owen was scoring for fun, and Bassong and Colo were rocks.

It's the injuries destroying the squad and the players losing confidence in their manager that's killed everyone's form. I would be hesitant to judge anyone based on how they're playing right now.

Fucking diving Emile! Ruined our season!

regardless of who wears the armband, beye IS our captain, and the defence is missing him hugely.