Coloccini wants out; Sevilla confirm interest

Guest Howaythetoon

Man of the match for me tonight, superb defensive performance. Looked seriously up for it n'all. Think we might have a cracking player on our hands here tbh.

Get this club sorted out and he will be an absolute gem.

Man of the match for me tonight, superb defensive performance. Looked seriously up for it n'all. Think we might have a cracking player on our hands here tbh.

Get this club sorted out and he will be an absolute gem.

I wouldn't really call him a gem in the sense of unearthing an unknown player. Anyone who's played for Milan, Deportivo (including when they were good) and Argentina on a regular basis is bound to be a good player. For me it's merely a case of maintaining the standard that his career has shown he has.

I didn't mean it like that, probably a poor choice of word. Just meant at the moment he isn't shining as brightly as he would be in a settled, organised team/club.

If he was somewhere like Villa he would be getting a hell of a lot more praise.

I wouldn't really call him a gem in the sense of unearthing an unknown player. Anyone who's played for Milan, Deportivo (including when they were good) and Argentina on a regular basis is bound to be a good player. For me it's merely a case of maintaining the standard that his career has shown he has.

Aye his one game in the 5 years he was there was a show stopper. Bruno N'Gotty has a better CV: Milan (34 games), Lyon, PSG,  Marseille & now on loan at Hereford!!!!

I didn't mean it like that, probably a poor choice of word. Just meant at the moment he isn't shining as brightly as he would be in a settled, organised team/club.

Aye his one game in the 5 years he was there was a show stopper. Bruno N'Gotty has a better CV: Milan (34 games), Lyon, PSG,  Marseille & now on loan at Hereford!!!!

Sigh, Villarreal then or whichever other side he was at.

Sigh, Villarreal then or whichever other side he was at.

I know it is hard to keep track as he has done more loans deals than Gordon Brown.

Was my MOTM, I spent from wor 2nd goal until I got home thinking he had scored our 2nd :lol: it looked like he had ran in and hit it.

Was immense in defence though, he cleared so much, came out flying when he had to, even Taylor had a good game thats Colo rubbing off on him.

Guest LUKASJJ

Excellent performance! I thought him and Taylor looked really solid together. It will be interesting to see how they get on against Cisses's pace on Saturday. Also liked Bassong at LB.