Dave

Given

Beye      Taylor (Bassong)     Coloccini       Enrique

Butt

Geremi     Guthrie                Duff              N'Zogbia

Jonas

Ameobi

-------------------

Geremi shutting down the right flank and providing the option for early cross in the box

Jonas for driving runs from our half thus helping us to bring the play forward rather than always lumping it route one

N'Zogbia same as Jonas but giving us some width down the left (for f*** sake don't play him as a left back)

Butt, Guthrie and Duff for shutting down the middle and doing all the hard work...

That's a really shit team and it has one rather major flaw.

Butt, Guthrie and Duff couldn't shut a suitcase.

True, but they would have plenty of support in battyleespeed's proposed 4-6-1 formation.  :lol:

Lampard is "doubtful" according to the beeb.

He'll play. :hmm:

They just have to say that because they pulled him out of the England match and have to pretend he's only 50/50 the day before so as not to arouse suspicion. Cockney wankers.

I'm certain we'll get dicked, but I'm actually looking forward to the day out. Sadistic?

Masochistic.

would love to see something like this:

Given

Beye ___ Coloccini ____ Bassong ____ Enrique

Butt

Jonas ______________________ N'Zogbia

Owen

Shola _______ Martins

That actually looks decent but they'll still tear us a new asshole if we tried to attack them.

Given

Beye      Taylor (Bassong)     Coloccini       Enrique

Butt

Geremi     Guthrie                Duff              N'Zogbia

Jonas

Ameobi

-------------------

Geremi shutting down the right flank and providing the option for early cross in the box

Jonas for driving runs from our half thus helping us to bring the play forward rather than always lumping it route one

N'Zogbia same as Jonas but giving us some width down the left (for f*** sake don't play him as a left back)

Butt, Guthrie and Duff for shutting down the middle and doing all the hard work...

That's a really s*** team and it has one rather major flaw.

The flaw being not having Owen in it imho and ive just noticed 12 players  :iamatwat:

Given

Beye       Coloccini      Bassong     Enrique

Butt

Guthrie

Jonas                                           Duff

Owen

Martins

Owen to sit in the hole acting as a 5th midfielder. Balls over the top catching them on the break with the pace of Jonas and Martins.

Given

Beye      Coloccini      Bassong    Enrique

Butt

Guthrie

Jonas                                          Duff

Owen

Martins

Owen to sit in the hole acting as a 5th midfielder. Balls over the top catching them on the break with the pace of Jonas and Martins.

That's is what I would do, but Kinnear has stated that he will not use Owen as an attacking midfielder.

Given

Beye       Coloccini      Bassong     Enrique

Butt

Guthrie

Jonas                                           Duff

Owen

Martins

That's is what I would do, but Kinnear has stated that he will not use Owen as an attacking midfielder.

Owen up front with martins and imho Zog on the left after the way he played when he came on against Wigan

Guest firetotheworks

I like how people are talking about tactics, yet I know when I start watching the match there'll be no sign of any attacking tactics whatsoever.

Reet I am off  to watch the game in one of those working mens clubs that show the games.

Haway the Mags, if New Zealand can beat Ozzie's at RL then we can beat these fuckers.

Somehow I don't think we'll see a dodgy decision go our way. :(

Reet I am off  to watch the game in one of those working mens clubs that show the games.

Haway the Mags, if New Zealand can beat Ozzie's at RL then we can beat these fuckers.

There is no such thing as a dodgy decision against anything Australian, most people class it as justice. O0

There is no such thing as a dodgy decision against anything Australian, most people class it as justice. O0

Fair point. :lol:

Now, do Chelsea have any Aussies in their team? :)

I like how people are talking about tactics, yet I know when I start watching the match there'll be no sign of any attacking tactics whatsoever.

it will make no difference what tactics or formation we use today. Chelsea have far better players in every position. We can't even match them for fight with losers like Duff wearing the shirt so let's get it over with and move on.