Kinnear hints at January targets...

CPL

We're hardly any better than Blackburn.

£££££££££££

Reckon we'll be diving into the January market, do you?

We'll spend f*** all, mainly no player in their right mind would come to us right now but also because the 'manager' is a f***ing plum. His masterplan is to try and sign 2 Arsenal players on loan that he's said a day or two later won't be coming and ginger balls Riise.

Ding f***ing dong.

We're hardly any better than Blackburn.

£££££££££££

Reckon we'll be diving into the January market, do you?

We'll spend f*** all, mainly no player in their right mind would come to us right now but also because the 'manager' is a f***ing plum. His masterplan is to try and sign 2 Arsenal players on loan that he's said a day or two later won't be coming and ginger balls Riise.

Ding f***ing dong.

i just don't get kinnear, what's his fucking game?

it's like he's been in solitary confinement since leaving forest and will talk to any fucker about anything just so he has a friend to talk to

for the life of me i can't recall anyone spouting so much unprofessional shite in the world of football

It's just because Joe Kinnear doesn't have any knowledge about what's going on with the signing of players. He's left in the dark.

Kevin Keegan said a lot of things about players coming in that didn't materialize as well.

aye but he's harping on about when the clubs being sold, who's bidding for it, any fucking thing anyone asks him about by the looks of it

The entire thing is bizarre. Since Ashley has been here he's hired Keegan, caused him to leave and then been in talks with the likes of Venebales, Kinnear, I think I read Dalgleish at one point (although paper talk etc.)

It's like he's stuck in some bizarre timewarp and these names are still shaking it with the best of them. The whole situation is really, really weird.

The entire thing is bizarre. Since Ashley has been here he's hired Keegan, caused him to leave and then been in talks with the likes of Venebales, Kinnear, I think I read Dalgleish at one point (although paper talk etc.)

It's like he's stuck in some bizarre timewarp and these names are still shaking it with the best of them. The whole situation is really, really weird.

think that sums up my feelings, i've never known anything like it - it's like being on some type of drug that just won't wear off, bizarre is the word

He is reducing costs and trying to get the high earners out of the club,

The club is being stripped for a sale.

There wont be any major signings.

Ashley has some quoestions to answer!

What have you done to my football club?

Watching Kinnear's press conference ahead of 'Boro now and he says we're looking at central midfielders because of Barton's injury and at both fullback positions because we only have one natural FB on either side.

Watching Kinnear's press conference ahead of 'Boro now and he says we're looking at central midfielders because of Barton's injury and at both fullback positions because we only have one natural FB on either side.

Fair enough. Just wish it wasn't him looking at them.

In all fairness, i'm not disappointed at all by the whole 'we won't be spending big bucks' thing. Two or three loans or cheaps is fine with me.

Sounds about right.

Guest Heneage

Is Vieira injured at the moment, haven't heard about him in a while, wouldn't mind him on loan till the end of the season and I think it's a doable deal.

He's not playing much as they have far better options, might be worth it assuming we aren't paying all his wages.

Would be happy with that, Moving Beye into the centre is an option if needed.

CB - Colo, Bassong, Taylor, Beye,  with Cacapa and Edgar, Kadar etc being the dregs (wouldnt be suprised to see Cacapa and Edgar shipped out though)

LB and RB speaks for itself.

CM certainly is an area we need to improve we might be able to limp through to the summer without a decent RW. Wouldnt be suprised to see Xisco and Gonzalez shipped straight out again.

CB - Colo, Bassong, Taylor, Beye,  with Cacapa and Edgar, Kadar etc being the dregs (wouldnt be suprised to see Cacapa and Edgar shipped out though)

CM certainly is an area we need to improve we might be able to limp through to the summer without a decent RW. Wouldnt be suprised to see Xisco and Gonzalez shipped straight out again.

I think it's a pity that Gonzales has been injured because I thought he had something about him against Hull.

I think it's a pity that Gonzales has been injured because I thought he had something about him against Hull.

Aye, he looked like he had a decent eye for a pass, i'd be suprised if he is given a chance although I dont see any reason why we shouldnt keep him until the end of the season at least. Kinnear hasnt seen much of him surely?

The future. January 31st 2009 11.59pm.

"He's gone to where?"

"Aston Villa mate. £3million."

"Told you. Didn't I tell you !"

"Someone sign Smith for Pete's sake.."

"We've signed who?"

"Who's he?"

"Never heard of him."

"He's from where?"

"Blue Sq Division what?"

"I've never heard of that league."

"Hey, I've just had a text from my mate who works at Newcastle airport and you'll never guess who's just come through customs...."

"Is that it?"

"We're doomed."

"I'm going to bed..."

"Hang on. Sunderland have just signed Dean Windass...."

Roll on 2009.

Guest Heneage

Should sign Mario Balotelli on loan, doesnt get game time at Inter, could also see them letting him go on a loan to a club that isnt in the same league.

Martins junior tbh.

We need someone like Viduka or a creator in the middle.

Should sign Mario Balotelli on loan, doesnt get game time at Inter, could also see them letting him go on a loan to a club that isnt in the same league.

aye, because we need a forward.

Win win if you ask me. Would love to see Balotelli here, has got a lot going for him. Our forward line isnt the most balanced as it stands and frankly Balotelli would offer more than what we've go at the mo.

Inler would be worth another look and Engelaar and id see if Viera is available as well.

Guest Heneage

Martins junior? haha  :idiot2:

Beside Nixons comment (a very unlogical and stupid comment) he is a very talented player, absolutley nothing like Martins btw.

Good freekicks, strong player, good shot, techniqual and young with a bright future in the Italian squad.

As a up and coming player he needs to play games, and with the brute force Inter already have, and Mourinhos love to Zlatan + Adriano or Mancini, i think it could be an possibility to get him over here.

And we have a good connection with Martins with the Inter side.

Is he not a slight fast striker that plays off the big man with a good shot but not always consistent? Just because you have Zlatan as your avater don't think you know all about the league. Very good player no doubt whether he will make the Azzuri full time is another matter, he has the potential but on the many occassions i've watched him he trys to do too much, taking corners is not something a striker should be doing.

Saying that the fact he sticks with Adriano is beyond me. He's had more chances than enough and should just do a Nilmar and be done with it.

Do you see you adding in Janaury?