LOL at Lolro

Guest elbee909

Were better then 14 teams in this league and all you have to do is look at our squad to the likes of Wolves's so I just don't get how the BBC can pay someone so much to do predictions, when he obviously has a bias opinion and doesn't know what he is doing.

This just proves it:

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/Mark_Lawrensons_Predictions_2011-12.html

http://i.imgur.com/D2hi8.jpg

16 points and 17 goals better.  Get f***ed, lawro.

Lawro :yao:

That table is so predictable. The manc teams at the top followed by Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton, there's just no "creativity" there, it's just lazy. Of course, Wolves after that is a bit of a shock, but considering where they really are, there's definitely some sort of bias going on there, and then after that it's very easy again with the mackems, Stoke and Villa.

I remember doing a journalism course a while ago when we lectured endlessly about the BBC operating on the basis of total impartiality. Lawro's always been the embodiment of that for me. Twat.

I don't think he's biased, he's just not very good at predictions so he always goes for the big team.

Not happy that the TV licensing fee finances this prick's wages.

When they're "rationalising" by firing modestly paid journalists and backroom people, the obscene amounts they pay to Lawrenson,Hansen,Shearer are a disgrace. None of them add anything to the programme. I'd say cut the bullshit, show more highlights and save money at the same time.

Not happy that the TV licensing fee finances this prick's wages.

When they're "rationalising" by firing modestly paid journalists and backroom people, the obscene amounts they pay to Lawrenson,Hansen,Shearer are a disgrace. None of them add anything to the programme. I'd say cut the bullshit, show more highlights and save money at the same time.

This, waste of time. Just a round up of cliches from people who often know far less about the teams they're talking about than fans do.

Mental isnt it?

I enjoy recording it and simply fastforwarding the bullshit.  That or leave it paused for the first 15/20mins, watch something else, then fastforwarding the bollocks. 

They offer very little in terms of analysis, insight or an opinion that isnt biased.

Hansen, Lawrenson are outrightly biased towards Liverpool, and it shows, whilst Shearer tries so hard to be a fence sitter, it borders on pathetic.  Just admit you support us and favour us...everyone fucking knows it man.

Waste of licence payers money. 

Much prefer Goals On Sunday (apart from Ben Shepherd...has a bit of the Colin Murray about him - i.e. knows about as much as your average Joe) but very rarely get the chance to watch it. 

Well tbf the knacker had pretty much judged us before any ball had been kicked, we had sold Caroll in Jan then sold Nolan and Barton in the summer.

What he should have done was and considering he is being well paid by US, is actually carried out some reseach on players like Cabye, Marvauxe and Ba.

The punditry on TV is something viewers just have to endure to get to the actual football. Very few of them actually add anything.

i've enjoyed gary neville's analysis this season. no chance he'll keep it up though, it's just because he's in a new role and he's taking his responsibilities seriously. in time he'll settle into the same comfortable stupor as the rest of them, doing no research and saying nothing incisive.

Its like every week he predicts we'll lose, either because our "good run must come to an end, 2-1 to Wigan" or "are better side than Newcastle, 2-1 to spurs"

Fucking wanker.

Cant't stand the guy but this is probably the main reason why he's so far off with us, he's continually expecting us to lose at some point which inevitably we will, therefore picking the likes of Wigan to get a result against us etc.

MotD needs a serious revamp and I don't mean making it HD, or whatever they've done. But if their painfully formulaic and dull coverage is getting a large audience, it'll never change. Personally, I prefer waiting for Goals on Sunday just to avoid the skin-crawling sensation everytime Lawro is on screen.

What the fuck is up with Shearer, though, seriously? I can't believe the amount of crap he manages to talk in the space of 80 minutes or whatever.

It's almost as if his body has been inhabited by Shearer the player's polar opposite.

What the fuck is up with Shearer, though, seriously? I can't believe the amount of crap he manages to talk in the space of 80 minutes or whatever.

It's almost as if his body has been inhabited by Shearer the player's polar opposite.

Most of MOTD pundits are crap. I reckon they get told what to say.