Derek Llambeezy

Willow

Maybe kinnear can speak to footballing people better than Llambias, thus helping us when sitting round the table negotiating with clubs and players. Maybe he's a bit more endearing when he's not trying to defend himself, his job and his existence and maybe that passion that has led us to believe he's a mouthy twat transfers better when in a different situation like talking to clubs.

If so then we go ahead and bring in say Poyet when Pardew walks, is that not a better setup than the one that finished the season?

Kinnear loves football, Llambias doesn't, there my just be something in that which could help us.

he's a foul mouthed egotistic sensitive and outdated moron, do you really thing anyone good is going to look at him and think thats a guy I want to work under? Barely any player will have heard of his management time and will instead remember him as either the guy who started in his job cursing at anyone and everyone or getting multiple players name wrong and this is the guy to make a first impression on people.

Well maybe you could say that Ashley knew Llambias wanted to leave so he brought in Kinnear to replace. But we never do things in that order with players, so its probably a long shot. Llambias was rightly hated and he was a big part of the regime but at least he provided stability. Now he's gone, Kinnear is in charge and Pardew is on his last legs. I dread to think what we do next.

Thought it was common knowledge that Lambias recommended Pardew to Ashley. Pardew is a man alone now.

And Ashley is a fucking psychopath, jobs for drinking buddies and 'off with his head' to anyone that upsets him. We're going to start the season with Kinnear in the dugout at this rate. :suicide:

wont be worth anything but I didn't mind him so much, for all I've little idea what his remit was I've often thought he got the dogs abuse because he was an ashley appointment at the time we were possibly more toxic that we currently are.

:lol: Fuck me! Now everyone's eulogising about the guy.

Shame they didn't pipe up about how great he was when he was in the job.

All of this shit is really winding me up. Fuck sake.

and Wraith is being beyond short sighted

seems like he's had some grief about "you don't speak for me" as he's stressing they are his own personal views and if so why give him so much time if he's not speaking for the fans ?

:lol: Fuck me! Now everyone's eulogising about the guy.

Shame they didn't pipe up about how great he was when he was in the job.

All of this shit is really winding me up. Fuck sake.

simple, he started poor but no one can deny there's been actual improvement even in PR, now uncle joe's the pr guy

Nabbed this from another forum http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tn ... 2112590079

for those that cannot read it

"Why Llambias resigned and Kinnear got the job?

I found this on one of the forums and thought it was an interesting post, either true of false!

From a guy his name is Stephen Finn and apparently his uncle works within the club as a manager of the in ground Customer Service team.

Apparently Ashley decided Llambias and Pardew were too close and after the meeting he gave Alan one more chance and offered Llambias resignation or the sack. Llambias chose to fall on his sword and would resign as soon as the formalities of finding a new MD had taken place.

Mike Ashley loves Joe Kinnear and apparently Kinnear is flat broke and when this opportunity presented itself Ashley decided to spilt the MD role in 2. Football and Financial.

Kinnear will deal with all footballing related issues whilst the new person will continue the corporate side of things detailing to sponsorship, merchandise and other things of that fashion.

Joe will report back to Mike about team morale, both playing staff and management, will offer advice and will actively be involved in transfers by trying to find the middle ground between the managers wishes and the recommendations of the head scout.

Kinnear will also talk in the press regarding footballing matters relating to Ashley’s views and desires but will not act as a voice for the team, players or management.

Basically he is there to offer his knowledge and experience to all at the club and has been told not to step on Alan’s toes.

The new director of finances will look to bring in better deals than Llambias and will be tasked with finding exciting opportunities that offer both respectability and better financial implications. They will also be tasked with finding income for future transfers.

Ashley himself will take control of negotiations once the management team have decided which player(s) to go for.

Mike was seemingly furious with last season and the way all his hard work to get the Geordies back onside had been demolished by Alan Pardew, Derek Llambias and others within the club advising him on footballing matters. He decided that whilst the stock is already low he would ring the changes now and suffer the consequences. He truly believes Kinnears passion, experience and attitude can be used for the good of the club and that he will help motivate Alan Pardew (who by all accounts is miserable after last season) the coaches and the players.

Finally the club will actively look to get rid of the dead weight after Kinnear has talked to Pardew and Carr before signing some real quality. Apparently Carr is massively respected by Ashley and Graham doesn’t share the same view as Pardew relating to some of the first team players (Ameobi, Obertan, Steven Taylor and Gutierrez).

In conclusion Kinnear will be the advisor to Ashley and also the mediator between Alan and Graham. Llambias apparently sided too much with Pardew over certain issues within the club and Mike wants a more balanced view. It was said to have been Derek’s fault we didn’t sign players last Summer and his fault we missed out on Remy in Jan. When Mike got involved we signed 5 players and we will start next week on finding new players once Kinnear has listened to Alan and Graham and relayed his own thoughts to Mike.

Also this deal regarding Douglas is reportedly dead in the water based on Graham Carrs recommendations.

Apparently we will be looking for the best deals not the cheapest, hence why Douglas will not be coming in. He was the cheapest CB on the list but so far down Carr’s recommendations that the deal was called off."

Interesting points raised here, all speculation obviously but there are bits of it that make sense when you read elsewhere about Llambias ramblings