Derek Llambeezy

Willow

O'Leary is gutted he has been working behind the bar for years now, doesn't even get a decent tip..

The only job I'd trust that self serving cunt to do in a pub I run would be to wash out the piss-flooded bogs every morning.

With his stupid fucking tongue.

The Douglas thing really winds me up. Quality player on a free, scouted for a long time - clearly a quality player. Kinnear waltzes in on day one and cancels it for James Tomkins. So when we cant agree a fee for Tomkins and Douglas has went somewhere else, what do we do? Panic.

The Douglas thing really winds me up. Quality player on a free, scouted for a long time - clearly a quality player. Kinnear waltzes in on day one and cancels it for James Tomkins. So when we cant agree a fee for Tomkins and Douglas has went somewhere else, what do we do? Panic.

sell mbwia probably because Kinnear hasn't heard of him either and get in some british steel in the form of some league 1 clogger

It's unbelievable  :weep:

Is Douglas really a quality player?? Genuine question, as from what I've heard/read he's nothing special.

Is Douglas really a quality player?? Genuine question, as from what I've heard/read he's nothing special.

From what I've seen plenty of times he is. On a free, it's a no brainer. Unfortunately that's exactly what our new DoF is.

It's unbelievable  :weep:

You're unbelievable

TBH think we have dodged a bullet there, was destined to be the next Cacapa.

:lol: Is that based on anything other than him being a black centre half or not?

:lol: Could be the next Denzel Washington as well.

:lol: Is that based on anything other than him being a black centre half or not?

:lol: Next black kid gif kid.

:lol: I was more thinking they have a similar style; powerful players who can bully forwards on their day but are too slow and can make the odd mistake. Again you could argue he was free so whats to lose.

:lol: I was more thinking they have a similar style; powerful players who can bully forwards on their day but are too slow and can make the odd mistake. Again you could argue he was free so whats to lose.

Cacapa was a fair bit older iirc, seemed on his last legs after a decent career.

Guest bimpy474

Any bloke who says "you dont know how nasty we can be" to his own fans. Well he can fuck off, JFK or not i'm glad to see the back of him.

Guest antz1uk

Any bloke who says "you dont know how nasty we can be" to his own fans. Well he can f*** off, JFK or not i'm glad to see the back of him.

This.. Ironically we can see how nasty and it's cost him his job... The tool, no sympathy

Could the whole Douglas thing not have been blown out of proportion and actually just been put on hold until Kinnear has taken a look at him.

I can understand Kinnear wanting to check him out, seeing as it would be his first authorised signing. Absolutely every player we signed will be scrutinized by the public because it relates to JFK now. I wouldn't just let it happen without checking either. Given the dicking us about Douglas has already done and who knows how much he was demanding wages or signing on. I don't think its unreasonable to back off the transfer.

Granted our DOF should really have his finger on the pulse not in his ass to know who he is. If we spend 6m or more on Tompkins I will cry more than I have been every night for the past few days post Kinnears return.

Oh and once again, I am absolutely overjoyed that cretin Lambias is gone "worried about his reputation?" fuck me that was shit five minutes after arriving at the club.

Regardless of the crap that has come out of Llambias'/Ashley's corner, Lambeezy did well to balance our books and we have to thank him for that.  I don't see us growing in the next few seasons due to who's in charge but if we do grow, we're in a better position than we were when Ashley took over and that has to fall at Llambias' feet, no matter how much that pains me to say.

He did some good things, for sure. But his horrendous PR, lack of footballing nouse and general lack of tact in everything he did rendered him dislikeable beyond repair, really. In any other situation I'd be saying I was glad he's gone. Right now I'm deeply concerned because there's no one running the club and it really highlights what an utterly horrific situation we're in. Even Derek Llambias, Ashley's best friend and partner in crime(s), has walked out. That's how fucking bad the situation is.

Absolutely clueless.. :anguish:

Nabbed this from another forum http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tn ... 2112590079

for those that cannot read it

"Why Llambias resigned and Kinnear got the job?

I found this on one of the forums and thought it was an interesting post, either true of false!

From a guy his name is Stephen Finn and apparently his uncle works within the club as a manager of the in ground Customer Service team.

Apparently Ashley decided Llambias and Pardew were too close and after the meeting he gave Alan one more chance and offered Llambias resignation or the sack. Llambias chose to fall on his sword and would resign as soon as the formalities of finding a new MD had taken place.

Mike Ashley loves Joe Kinnear and apparently Kinnear is flat broke and when this opportunity presented itself Ashley decided to spilt the MD role in 2. Football and Financial.

Kinnear will deal with all footballing related issues whilst the new person will continue the corporate side of things detailing to sponsorship, merchandise and other things of that fashion.

Joe will report back to Mike about team morale, both playing staff and management, will offer advice and will actively be involved in transfers by trying to find the middle ground between the managers wishes and the recommendations of the head scout.

Kinnear will also talk in the press regarding footballing matters relating to Ashley’s views and desires but will not act as a voice for the team, players or management.

Basically he is there to offer his knowledge and experience to all at the club and has been told not to step on Alan’s toes.

The new director of finances will look to bring in better deals than Llambias and will be tasked with finding exciting opportunities that offer both respectability and better financial implications. They will also be tasked with finding income for future transfers.

Ashley himself will take control of negotiations once the management team have decided which player(s) to go for.

Mike was seemingly furious with last season and the way all his hard work to get the Geordies back onside had been demolished by Alan Pardew, Derek Llambias and others within the club advising him on footballing matters. He decided that whilst the stock is already low he would ring the changes now and suffer the consequences. He truly believes Kinnears passion, experience and attitude can be used for the good of the club and that he will help motivate Alan Pardew (who by all accounts is miserable after last season) the coaches and the players.

Finally the club will actively look to get rid of the dead weight after Kinnear has talked to Pardew and Carr before signing some real quality. Apparently Carr is massively respected by Ashley and Graham doesn’t share the same view as Pardew relating to some of the first team players (Ameobi, Obertan, Steven Taylor and Gutierrez).

In conclusion Kinnear will be the advisor to Ashley and also the mediator between Alan and Graham. Llambias apparently sided too much with Pardew over certain issues within the club and Mike wants a more balanced view. It was said to have been Derek’s fault we didn’t sign players last Summer and his fault we missed out on Remy in Jan. When Mike got involved we signed 5 players and we will start next week on finding new players once Kinnear has listened to Alan and Graham and relayed his own thoughts to Mike.

Also this deal regarding Douglas is reportedly dead in the water based on Graham Carrs recommendations.

Apparently we will be looking for the best deals not the cheapest, hence why Douglas will not be coming in. He was the cheapest CB on the list but so far down Carr’s recommendations that the deal was called off."

Interesting points raised here, all speculation obviously but there are bits of it that make sense when you read elsewhere about Llambias ramblings

I want to believe this, it's almost nice. I will cling to this with my eyes and ears shut from now on.

It's all going to fall apart now, isn't it.  :sad: