Derek Llambeezy

Willow

I don't know what to believe in anymore. I'm just hoping the guy who actually spent £300m on the club will care the most out of anyone about it so he's going not going to get us relegated next season. As stupid and crazy as he is, one thing we've all learnt is that he loves money so he's not going to piss away hundreds of millions for fun.

I don't know what to believe in anymore. I'm just hoping the guy who actually spent £300m on the club will care the most out of anyone about it so he's going not going to get us relegated next season. As stupid and crazy as he is, one thing we've all learnt is that he loves money so he's not going to piss away hundreds of millions for fun.

Nope, the heaving bag of piss and shit will wring every last cent out of the club without the least regard for the long term effects on the club or its supporters.

This has weighed downthe disappointment of kinnears arrival. Absolutely fantastic day that this cretin leaves the club. Never learnt how to speak to the fans.

Only problem is we have swapped frustrating silence for frustrating lack of silence from kinnear and his bs.

We're supposed to be a club that craves stability and I don't think we've ever been this unstable in my life. We really are a joke of a club and as always the only ones negatively impacted on is the fans.

As fans, we're mad for putting up with it.

The footymad article has some credibility IMO. I'd started to think that Pardew was a good coach, but not a great judge of a player. He can improve an individual's skills, but doesn't often recognise their limitations. So maybe Ashley sees Kinnear as someone who can advise him as to who is right - Pardew or Carr.

But surely if he didn't trust Pardew's judgement, then he's the one who should have gone, not Llambias.

Another major problem is that Kinnear will have opinions of his own. He won't just be an adjudicator. So you'll have three different opinions competing.

Ashley may see Kinnear as being a useful voice, but his role doesn't seem to have much in the way of boundaries. Kinnear seems to be talking as if he's a real supremo on the football side, and you wonder how well he'll be able to work with people, and negotiate, if there's a lack of clarity over his powers.

You see, that big post was very interesting and it could prove to be true. But it's the stuff that wasn't said that I'm nervous about. Pardew has lost his final ally and when he goes, Kinnear is in and we know what that'll do.

I wonder if Carr went to resign too if Ashley would actually care about the damage he has done by sending in the loud mouthed deluded cunt. Is there any chance of a wakeup call or is this piss us all off as much as he can before selling up? I'd love to thik he could/would sell up I just fear what he will leave behind for the new owner.

Guest Roger Kint

Why do people think Ashley is selling up? This isn't the end of the nightmare, it's just about to get more terrifying.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/32bc7b5e55cb5dc2ae8653983fb2ae5d/tumblr_mmutrnYYwH1rdethmo1_500.gif

DL has resigned because he's been usurped. Blindsided by JFK in that interview. DL like him or lump him was the Managing Director (as I understand it) and JFK basically demoted him live on air to the role of an accountant.

No MD is going to stand for that, not in a million years.

His position became instantly untenable.

His only hope (and I'm sure he made the play) was "it's me or this guy" and he lost, big time.

What has happened here is a coup.

I had no love for DL but I'd take him over JFK every single day of the week.

Pardew is a dead man walking, the sword of Damocles is danging just above his head and that sword has a name, Joe Fucking Kinnear.

So let recap, I'm rooting for Pards and I'm disappointed to hear Lambezee has left his post.

WOW  :lol:

Why do people think Ashley is selling up? This isn't the end of the nightmare, it's just about to get more terrifying.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/32bc7b5e55cb5dc2ae8653983fb2ae5d/tumblr_mmutrnYYwH1rdethmo1_500.gif

:lol: perfect.

18 months ago I'd have been over the moon, now I think this is a awful news. Llambias had his flaws, many of which were exposed in the early days of his tenure, but I think as he's became more familiar with the role he's not been as much of a pain in the arse. I actually think he's been the drive behind a lot of the cheap tickets for kids stuff.

Nabbed this from another forum http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tn ... 2112590079

for those that cannot read it

"Why Llambias resigned and Kinnear got the job?

I found this on one of the forums and thought it was an interesting post, either true of false!

From a guy his name is Stephen Finn and apparently his uncle works within the club as a manager of the in ground Customer Service team.

Apparently Ashley decided Llambias and Pardew were too close and after the meeting he gave Alan one more chance and offered Llambias resignation or the sack. Llambias chose to fall on his sword and would resign as soon as the formalities of finding a new MD had taken place.

Mike Ashley loves Joe Kinnear and apparently Kinnear is flat broke and when this opportunity presented itself Ashley decided to spilt the MD role in 2. Football and Financial.

Kinnear will deal with all footballing related issues whilst the new person will continue the corporate side of things detailing to sponsorship, merchandise and other things of that fashion.

Joe will report back to Mike about team morale, both playing staff and management, will offer advice and will actively be involved in transfers by trying to find the middle ground between the managers wishes and the recommendations of the head scout.

Kinnear will also talk in the press regarding footballing matters relating to Ashley’s views and desires but will not act as a voice for the team, players or management.

Basically he is there to offer his knowledge and experience to all at the club and has been told not to step on Alan’s toes.

The new director of finances will look to bring in better deals than Llambias and will be tasked with finding exciting opportunities that offer both respectability and better financial implications. They will also be tasked with finding income for future transfers.

Ashley himself will take control of negotiations once the management team have decided which player(s) to go for.

Mike was seemingly furious with last season and the way all his hard work to get the Geordies back onside had been demolished by Alan Pardew, Derek Llambias and others within the club advising him on footballing matters. He decided that whilst the stock is already low he would ring the changes now and suffer the consequences. He truly believes Kinnears passion, experience and attitude can be used for the good of the club and that he will help motivate Alan Pardew (who by all accounts is miserable after last season) the coaches and the players.

Finally the club will actively look to get rid of the dead weight after Kinnear has talked to Pardew and Carr before signing some real quality. Apparently Carr is massively respected by Ashley and Graham doesn’t share the same view as Pardew relating to some of the first team players (Ameobi, Obertan, Steven Taylor and Gutierrez).

In conclusion Kinnear will be the advisor to Ashley and also the mediator between Alan and Graham. Llambias apparently sided too much with Pardew over certain issues within the club and Mike wants a more balanced view. It was said to have been Derek’s fault we didn’t sign players last Summer and his fault we missed out on Remy in Jan. When Mike got involved we signed 5 players and we will start next week on finding new players once Kinnear has listened to Alan and Graham and relayed his own thoughts to Mike.

Also this deal regarding Douglas is reportedly dead in the water based on Graham Carrs recommendations.

Apparently we will be looking for the best deals not the cheapest, hence why Douglas will not be coming in. He was the cheapest CB on the list but so far down Carr’s recommendations that the deal was called off."

Interesting points raised here, all speculation obviously but there are bits of it that make sense when you read elsewhere about Llambias ramblings

If this is true, I'm a little less apprehensive. I mean, it still sucks, but it puts a lot of faith in Carr, which I'm good with.