Derek Llambeezy

Willow

Honestly. If you'd told me immediately after Arsenal that, in a month's time - I'd be concerned that Llambias resigned and relieved Pardew was staying...

What the fuck is going on?

:lol: Shit is crazy.

Can't say I'm particularly arsed that he's gone. He's really not done anything of note apart from lying to/slagging off the fans (the "you don't know how terrible we can be" line). Always seemed to be a cunt. But having said that, we're now left with only Kinnear at the helm...

Honestly. If you'd told me immediately after Arsenal that, in a month's time - I'd be concerned that Llambias resigned and relieved Pardew was staying...

What the f*** is going on?

:lol: s*** is crazy.

What's crazier is we should have expected it, this club has always been the epitome of an insane asylum. It was too quiet far too long and now we are back to being the clowns of the circus.

Status quo resumed.

Why is Ashley mates with kinnear anyway? Is there actually any proof of this friendship? Apart from the whole 'giving a job to a clueless dinosaur' bit...

Only "evidence" is Daily Mail theory that they have known each other for 10 years or more (possibly through drinking in the same pub in the Hertfordshire village where Ashley spends most of his time) and Ashley likes him and respects his knowledge of football. Its not much but there is clearly some sort of bond between them otherwise why all this?

What the f*** is going on?

:lol: s*** is crazy.

What's crazier is we should have expected it, this club has always been the epitome of an insane asylum. It was too quiet far too long and now we are back to being the clowns of the circus.

Status quo resumed.

:lol: Almost getting relegated and hating the managers fucking guts is quiet for Newcastle United.

I feel we should have a whip round and get him a leaving present.

Maybe an away top, to take back to his surrey mansion?

Perhaps on the back:

Lambayzee

Or just send him a turd in a box.