Kinnear Out

oldtype

Been beaten by only one goal under his spell so far, not bad considering he's had a few tough games.

Close games make interesting games, and that's what we are right now, interesting to watch.

And the two games where we were defeated by one goal, one was a free-kick and the other a penalty.

If only his name was Kevin Keegan...

Then we'd have a much better manager.

• 3 weeks later...

If Ashley was serious about giving Newcastle United another go, he would have busted his balls by now trying to get somebody else in.

Kinnear's gonna be here till the end of the season, regardless of our position.

Guest Heneage

Sacking him would make us look daft, keep him till the end of season hopefully staying up then replace him.

We've been looking pretty daft for a while now, so I'm honestly not bothered about that.

Have we? Undefeated in 6 before boxing day.

Sacking him would make us look daft, keep him till the end of season hopefully staying up then replace him.

We've been looking pretty daft for a while now, so I'm honestly not bothered about that.

Yeah, home draws against a few shit teams, plus a couple of flukes that any team could do.

Change Manager Now= Get relegated

Depends on who we replaced him with.

Its all about improving the squad now for me not about Kinnear. Improve the squad in the next 2 and bit week and we will just about squeeze it. if we dont we are knackered with or without Kinnear. No one could keep this squad up if its weakened.

definately agree. replacing kinnear has to happen. but at the end of the season. we need consistency right now, a new manager could cause more problems than not regardless of who it is. should we stay up we will have much more interest and choice of managers in the summer.

Guest Heneage

Yeah, home draws against a few s*** teams, plus a couple of flukes that any team could do.

See I don't get why all blame falls at his feet? Surely the players take some responsibility. Yet he doesn't get credit for the Duff/N'zogbia left side change against Spurs. I think all in all he has done well and while he is no way long term, he's done ok for me.

The sickening thing is, We were lucky to beat Spurs, very lucky to beat WBA, lucky to beat Bolton and should have been down 2-0 to Villa at HT

basically 3 wins we didn't really deserve, I cannot remember us ever being this s**** at home. You take away the wins against Portsmouth and Spurs and our run since the draw at Chelsea has been absolutely shambolic

Basically I hope this c*** gets assasinated

The sickening thing is, We were lucky to beat Spurs, very lucky to beat WBA, lucky to beat Bolton and should have been down 2-0 to Villa at HT

basically 3 wins we didn't really deserve, I cannot remember us ever being this s**** at home. You take away the wins against Portsmouth and Spurs and our run since the draw at Chelsea has been absolutely shambolic

Basically I hope this c*** gets assasinated

Yes but we have had 3 late goals against Stoke, Man City and Wigan at home go against us to draw. We've had luck and we haven't this season.

We didn't deserve to beat Wigan or Stoke though. We were very lucky to get a draw against Wigan and if the game against Stoke had lasted an extra 5 minutes we would have lost 3-2, we were so shite in the 2nd half

We were decent enough in the first half though. It's a game of 2 halves and all that...