Milner for England

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

:lol:

I really disagree that Milner is better than what we've got, he's more mobile than Geremi and Butt but I'd say that's about it.

I think most managers disagree with you.

Most managers here have disagreed with me over the standard of Nicky Butt but I still think he's shite.

Is Capello demented?

He still hasn't given Ashley Young a game and here he is bigging up James freakin' Milner!

Mental. Milner is crap and his ceiling for improvement is low. He pretty much has zero potential.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

I really disagree that Milner is better than what we've got, he's more mobile than Geremi and Butt but I'd say that's about it.

Yeah...there was an absolute flood of managers after him when he wanted to go wasn't there ?

Aston Villa and....and...er... :rolleyes:

Wasn`t Everton interested? At least more interest in Milner than Zog.

Yeah...there was an absolute flood of managers after him when he wanted to go wasn't there ?

I really hope for your sake you are taking the mickey.

If you really are an actual Milner fanboy then you might need urgent medical attention.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

If you really are an actual Milner fanboy then you might need urgent medical attention.

Yes, Capello, Keegan, Martin ONeill and I will take it next week.

Wasn't Benitez also interested in Milner for a while?

He's looked dodgy since he's been here, but I remember what he was like first time around, so am happy to give him time to get his act together. Ashley Young looked dodgy for a while when he first joined, incidentally.

As for getting a game for England, I can't see how he should be near the squad at the moment.

He's one of the least effective wingers i've ever seen. He's slow, can't cross, can't shoot and isn't particularly skillful. There was one moment in Villa's game at the weekend that epitomised James Milner - he somehow managed to get past his man on near the touchline, ran into the box and fired a piss weak (and very ambitious) shot into the side netting when the better option was to lay it off to a teammate. £12m!!!!!

For how long exactly does a player have unfulfilled potential before people realise he's actually just shit?

Yes, Capello, Keegan, Martin ONeill and I will take it next week.

It's beside the point what other managers or whoever think of him. Just because he cost £12m and interests Capello does not mean we as Newcastle United fans (a large degree of whom will have seen far more of him than the aforementioned managers) have to accept anything other than what we feel and think concerning Milner.

There's been some thick cunts on this forum over the years but this SpinTheBlackCircle lad is up there with the worst of them.

He struggles to make a post over 6 words long and yet in a post that short he still manages to talk complete and utter shite time after time.

I know this club has plenty of foreign fans and I value the opinion of most of them but this lad is borderline retarded, if he doesn't type with his forehead I'll eat my fucking hat.

He's looked dodgy since he's been here, but I remember what he was like first time around, so am happy to give him time to get his act together. Ashley Young looked dodgy for a while when he first joined, incidentally.

As for getting a game for England, I can't see how he should be near the squad at the moment.

Benitez is definitely funny upstairs.

Spends £20 million on Keane and has started antagonising the dude already. Doesn't bring him on against Hull at home even though they are chasing a winning goal.

Spends £10 million on Kuyt and then plays him on the right wing, where I know he does a decent job, but he's all graft there and can't really stretch teams. It's all the more bizarre when you consider he has the £10 million Babel on the bench who he never plays anymore.

I'll tell you what, once I heard that Rafa rated Milner I knew for a fact that Milner was a horrible player for definite.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Benitez is definitely funny upstairs.

Spends £20 million on Keane and has started antagonising the dude already. Doesn't bring him on against Hull at home even though they are chasing a winning goal.

Spends £10 million on Kuyt and then plays him on the right wing, where I know he does a decent job, but he's all graft there and can't really stretch teams. It's all the more bizarre when you consider he has the £10 million Babel on the bench who he never plays anymore.

I'll tell you what, once I heard that Rafa rated Milner I knew for a fact that Milner was a horrible player for definite.

Have you heard that Rafa rate Torres, Gerrard, Mascherano, Alonso, Skrtl and Reina?

Milner can look impressive to a neutral, especially when he's playing against poor opposition. In a high pressure game he hasn't got the temperament to cope, I would put my house on him flopping for England and getting dropped from the squad once Capello realised this.