The Roflham Lolspurs Thread

Willow

4 minutes ago, Deuce said:

:lol: I’ll never hate this guy. He’s ace. If he wins back-to-back continental silverware with Roma, that’s a massive achievement.

Same. That he loves us due to the SBR connection enhances it for me. Got me partly hoping he wins the EL and we get Roma in our CL group.

10 minutes ago, Northerngimp said:

[emoji38]

To think they tried to create a European Super league.  Wankaz.

[emoji38].

I think my favourite take of the whole Spurs/ESL carry on was someone (no idea who) saying "That's like me walking into The Crucible and putting ten bob on the table".:mackems:

Lamps is likely going to be available. Lamps and Sherwood dream team maybe?

They will get someone half decent. Levy will simply throw more cash at someone that is currently hesitant. It won't stop the club being a mess inside and out though.

5 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Who was the spuds fan on here? how come they still don't have a sponsor for the stadium that seems odd to me because it looks class

Reading their forum, I was surprised to see so many of them hate the stadium. Really hope whatever happens we stick with SJP

3 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Reading their forum, I was surprised to see so many of them hate the stadium. Really hope whatever happens we stick with SJP

Do they,Christ looks mint watching YouTube videos tbh 

30 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

I don’t think they do really, just that with it being used for everything else they use it to say Levy is more concerned about NFL games, concerts, and the proposed go kart track.