West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's lucky he didn't want to moralise about the trouble Carroll has been in or he may have spent even more than half of the article detailing each incident.

He has a point though, if only Gazza had left friends and family in little Newcastle at 21 and moved to a bigger city where he could get away from those hangers on and live a peaceful life things could have been so different. Perhaps Carroll should follow the example of Dyer whose career blossomed once he moved on.

Are you blaming Newcastle for the problems in Gazza's life? If so horse shit! Gazza was supberb for Newcastle but he didn't stay that long he was in London, Rome and Glasgow longer than in Newcastle, certainly as a player.

Another strong performance IMO :thup:

Far too much of the workload on his shoulders though.

Agree and starting to look very tired at the end of games (I know we've played 3 recently). Will need a break soon.

It's lucky he didn't want to moralise about the trouble Carroll has been in or he may have spent even more than half of the article detailing each incident.

He has a point though, if only Gazza had left friends and family in little Newcastle at 21 and moved to a bigger city where he could get away from those hangers on and live a peaceful life things could have been so different. Perhaps Carroll should follow the example of Dyer whose career blossomed once he moved on.

Are you blaming Newcastle for the problems in Gazza's life? If so horse s***! Gazza was supberb for Newcastle but he didn't stay that long he was in London, Rome and Glasgow longer than in Newcastle, certainly as a player.

I think you missed the sarcasm there mate.

Are you blaming Newcastle for the problems in Gazza's life? If so horse s***! Gazza was supberb for Newcastle but he didn't stay that long he was in London, Rome and Glasgow longer than in Newcastle, certainly as a player.

I think you missed the sarcasm there mate.

Ok embarrassed apologies, I'd missed a few pages within the thread, sorry.

Guest elbee909

Are you blaming Newcastle for the problems in Gazza's life? If so horse shit! Gazza was supberb for Newcastle but he didn't stay that long he was in London, Rome and Glasgow longer than in Newcastle, certainly as a player.

Crikey.

Guest palnese

Carroll said: "It's a real honour to be selected for England. It obviously shows I am progressing on the pitch and it is fantastic that Mr Capello has given me this opportunity to be involved with the senior England team."

nufc.co.uk