West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gonna stick this in here, not sure how much to believe it but can't see why a Forest fan would lie about it.  Reckons AC is a done deal.

"Been told by a fairly reliable source (uni geordie housemate, who's best mate knows Andy personally) that Carroll is all but a Newcastle player. Still 4/5 on sky bet.

Been reliable on stuff in the past. Made a packet on Nolan to West Ham. It was his group of friends that asked sky bet to even open the market on it. Piled on at 20/1."

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=31479&page=15

Translation:

This lanky streak of piss and his ridiculous price tag are already the bane of my life and I can't wait to see the back of him.  However since Newcastle's best offer so far is Xisco and a Sports Direct mug then I'm going to have to pretend that this shithouse is the bee's knees for the next few weeks to get a better offer.  Fuck my life.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a tit Rodgers is making himself look like. Less than a week inbetween saying Carroll could go out on loan now there is no chance of that happening? Right-oh.

We will come back with an improved offer but believe that it will be another million less after these comments.

Translation:

This lanky streak of piss and his ridiculous price tag are already the bane of my life and I can't wait to see the back of him.  However since Newcastle's best offer so far is Xisco and a Sports Direct mug then I'm going to have to pretend that this shithouse is the bee's knees for the next few weeks to get a better offer.  Fuck my life.

"fuck my life"

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

As if that's the end of it. :lol:

Some folk are so naive.

Really can't see us buying him up front.

Even if that's true, it won't stop the talk of it until the window shuts.

People seem to forget that Liverpool struck a brilliant deal with Chelsea over the Torres deal: so in effect £12m to me is a logical valuation from Dekka and his boys of Carroll if that is the case. Liverpool can fuck off if they want anything higher and if they don't sell we switch to other targets no worries

Far from over this one - will perhaps run right up to deadline day itself.

Mind, Rodgers. :D

Do what Madrid and Barca do and have random quotes coming out from players:

Colocinni "It will be great to see Andy come back home and prove people wrong"

Krul "Come home big Andy"

Cisse "It will be an honour to teach Andy (and Demba) how to score a goal"