West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Loven11

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/128/screenshot20110131at225.png

Everything in that picture is vile.

Fuck off Carroll.

Guest neesy111

I honestly never believed this would happen, I'll never think about football in the same way again.

If Carroll doesn't care about the club, I'll find it hard to believe anyone else does.

Liverpool man, they are not in the same league as ManUSA and Chelsea now as well.

This is fucking insane, I haven't realised until now how betrayed i feel by carroll.

He's a fucking disgusting human being, assaulting women and then doing this. He doesn't fucking deserve to ever get a mention in this forum again. Fucking hell, he could've been a hero in his hometown.

This just shows that Alan Shearer is a fucking legend for not going to Man United.

The youngster's exploits have seen him being linked in the media with a move away from the Toon. But he insists that he intends to stay at the club for the remainder of his career.

"It's good to hear teams are talking about you and other people are talking about you," said Carroll. "But the five-year deal I've just signed is serious.

"I wouldn't have signed it if I wanted to move somewhere else.

"It doesn't matter what other people or other teams are saying. This is the club I wanted to sign for.

"When I was younger this is what I wanted to do.

"Just 18 months ago I dreamt of all this.

"Now I've got it I need to stay here and keep doing what I'm doing.

"I signed a new contract and I want to be here for the rest of my life.

Less then 2 fucking months ago.

Guest neesy111

At least they were a big club when Beardsley went there.

I've got mate's on FB trying to convince me they still are now.