West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, Pardew has yet to be quoted. Normally you can't shut him up!

Will be meeting with NUFC PR Advisors now about how to handle this.

After shagging someone else's wife/dog/cat/gran.

I don't think NUFC have any PR Advisors.

If they do they're fucking terrible.

Yep - they appointed a female head of PR last year, I'm sure.

Did you smash it?

Wouldn't smash it with Richard Key's' from memory.

Can't explain it right now but I'm not on the 'Carroll's a cunt, Judas, boo, hiss' bandwagon yet.  Dunno what's went on behind the scenes just yet and I just distrust those at the top so much it's untrue.  Maybe I'm in denial like, but I'm holding my tongue about that aspect of it for now.

Guest Heneage

Doesn't Aztecs Wraith talk a load of shore most of the time?

Or am I thinking of someone else...

iPhone fail. :lol:

He sounds like the Policeman from Allo Allo.

theres just no hope for the future, is there? something moderately exciting will happen, but then tiote will go. then something good will happen, just before enrique leaves.

hate to be a doom-monger, but theres no light at the end of the tunnel.

thisisanfield: From a Newcastle fanzine:

Andy Carroll contacted ToonTalk editor Steve Wraith today via text to say, “I’m gutted to be leaving my home town club, i was told to go. I didn’t want to leave that’s why I signed a 5 year deal. I was pushed out of the door.”

I'm not saying this isn't true.

But given where he is from and where is family from, if he ever wants to have a decent time in his hometown again, he pretty much HAS to say this.

"The England international handed in a transfer request to Newcastle on Monday afternoon, which was accepted by the club."

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20110131/carroll-completes-liverpool-switch_2281670_2281490