West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest hobshobs

18 months ago many on here loved Carroll and hated Ashley.

A few weeks ago loads on here slated Perch. Today he was outstanding.

After WBA last week loads on here slated Williamson. Today he was outstanding.

Have to say the most vociferous around me who roasted Carroll today were new faces who had taken up there seats after we came back up from the Championship. Loyalty, you're having a laugh.

Have to say the most vociferous around me who roasted Carroll today were new faces who had taken up there seats after we came back up from the Championship. Loyalty, you're having a laugh.

What kind of weird logic is that?

Carroll was loved and now hated as a result of his behaviour. Perch was criticised when rubbish and now praised when doing well. That seems like pretty logical behaviour to me.

you've got half a point there. considering we have a shit (sic) squad the likes of guthrie,raylor,perch and wiliamson  have done well.

George Caulkin ‏ @CaulkinTheTimes

Carroll heads straight down the tunnel after being subbed. He's now sworn at both managers!

Anyone know what was said between him and Pardew?

"Why the f*** did you have to sell me to this shower of s****?"

"What do you mean you haven't got the fucking receipt."

Personally, I thought the reception Carroll got today was exactly what he deserved. Have to say that I pretty much laughed at him whenever he fucked something up, haha (misplaced passes, losing the ball etc.).

That dive was ridiculous like, prick. Don't really feel sorry for him like, he's made his own bed and now he has to lie in it.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-Andy-Carroll-aims-f-word-parting-shot-at-Kenny-Dalglish-article885811.html

Carroll stormed off the pitch red-faced and close to tears, growling: “F****** joke this, f****** shit, f*** off,” towards the dug out.

Carroll, who was booked for diving in the penalty area, also clashed with Pardew on the touchline, telling his former boss: “It wasn’t a dive you f****** c***.”

Nice. :lol:

Personally, I thought the reception Carroll got today was exactly what he deserved. Have to say that I pretty much laughed at him whenever he f***ed something up, haha (misplaced passes, losing the ball etc.).

That dive was ridiculous like, prick. Don't really feel sorry for him like, he's made his own bed and now he has to lie in it.

Aye same, although...he did get boo'd a first but i dont think it was to bad, once the dive happened he got it with both barrels...and deservedly so

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-Andy-Carroll-aims-f-word-parting-shot-at-Kenny-Dalglish-article885811.html

Carroll stormed off the pitch red-faced and close to tears, growling: “F****** joke this, f****** shit, f*** off,” towards the dug out.

Carroll, who was booked for diving in the penalty area, also clashed with Pardew on the touchline, telling his former boss: “It wasn’t a dive you f****** c***.”

Fantastic :lol:

Guest neesy111

He's probably the worst player now at moaning to refs now as well.  Despicable, money grabbing, long haired piece of shit.

Carroll stormed off the pitch red-faced and close to tears, growling: “F****** joke this, f****** s***, f*** off,” towards the dug out.

Carroll, who was booked for diving in the penalty area, also clashed with Pardew on the touchline, telling his former boss: “It wasn’t a dive you f****** c***.

:lol: :lol: :lol: