West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im with Otter on this one.  Some poor schmuck will come in and think he has to read through the thread with new news about AC.

For a denizen of the Black Cuntry,  Brummie is surprisingly articulate and I for one would continue to read his contributions.  But in its own thread.

I was going to withdraw from this, but can't let this stand. The black country? The black country is the area occupied by Wolverhampton, Sandwell, Dudley and other similar places, it's certainly not Birmingham, and any Brummie would recoil with disgust about being labelled a yam-yam.

Mind you, I live in Warwick now, so don't know what that makes me.

Im with Otter on this one.  Some poor schmuck will come in and think he has to read through the thread with new news about AC.

For a denizen of the Black Cuntry,  Brummie is surprisingly articulate and I for one would continue to read his contributions.  But in its own thread.

I was going to withdraw from this, but can't let this stand. The black country? The black country is the area occupied by Wolverhampton, Sandwell, Dudley and other similar places, it's certainly not Birmingham, and any Brummie would recoil with disgust about being labelled a yam-yam.

Posh.

Yow all sound the same.  :)

Guest BooBoo

Why wouldn't he get service?

He scored a hell of a lot of goals in a team when playing alongside Lovenkrands, Routledge, Butt, Guthrie and Nolan. Pretty sure our current players are a tad more creative

He scored a hell of a lot of goals in a team when playing alongside Lovenkrands, Routledge, Butt, Guthrie and Nolan. Pretty sure our current players are a tad more creative

:thup:

Think it would be in their best interest to accept it if true, cut their losses and reinvest the £12m in a player more suited to the manager.

They'll not get £12m worth of performances out of Carroll this season that's for sure.

Guest bimpy474

Absolutely, amazing isn't the way people seem to remember things.

I know i have been against it in the past but if the fee is fine and he's not going to demand starts etc etc i'm ok with this.

Also what's this service thing about? Hatem's floated crosses and Carroll's aerial ability is a match made in heaven.

I suppose fair point. Maybe being a bit stubborn about it, he'd probably help but I don't think he's worth £12m and it frustrates me that we'd throw money to bring big andy back and not to get Debuchy. We do need a striker tho, would prefer a more flexible one

Guest bimpy474

I know i have been against it in the past but if the fee is fine and he's not going to demand starts etc etc i'm ok with this.

Also what's this service thing about? Hatem's floated crosses and Carroll's aerial ability is a match made in heaven.

That and a lot of his goals were left foot smashers, nice ball slid on that left peg.