The most irritating person in football at the moment.

brummie

Richard Keys should be garroted with a rope made of the hair from the back of his monkey hands.

He waxes/shaves his hands these days. Have a look next time he's on. Back in his GMTV days he used to present whilst half way through a werewolf transformation.

:laugh:

I'll have a closer look. Only see the ungodly shite on youtube these days, so I hadn't noticed his hair gloves had gone.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/01/17/SOCCER_Tottenham_Redknapp.html

"We haven't tapped anyone up," Redknapp. "Why has their head been turned? All that's happened is that (chairman) Daniel Levy spoke to Niall Quinn and asked if they'd sell Kenwyne Jones."

:rolleyes:

All he's missed off is "and now I'm making sure Kenwyne knows about it"

Thats quite stunning. What a motherfucker

What has irriated me recently is the whole Steven Gerrard episode.Fuck all has being said about it and when something was said it was poor Stevie hes a good lad.Then yesterday my brother text me about Joey Barton having a go at Enrique, oh hes such a wanker blah blah.I said to him you favourite fucking player Roy Keane done it week in week out and he was applauded for it

• 4 months later...
Guest dover

Phil Brown surely? what a complete cunt with his sing-a-long song after loosing to 3rd string Man utd, a comple and utter cock. every time I see him on ssn I wanna punch his cod head munching face in. The tosser.  :dowie:

I feel a bit better now.

Phil Brown surely? what a complete c*** with his sing-a-long song after loosing to 3rd string Man utd, a comple and utter cock. every time I see him on ssn I wanna punch his cod head munching face in. The tosser.  :dowie:

I feel a bit better now.

know how you feel, I usually just switch over

Although I do think Redknapp is a complete and utter wanker. They've spun this story a little what he's basically saying is he a manager who coaches rather than O'Neill and Ferguson who tend to leave that to their minnions.

Of course the way he says it smacks of self arrogance and a love for himself. It's amazing really how succesful he's been, considering how he comes over as being a rcomplete twat, yet his players seemingly love him and play their hearts out for him. Mystifies me to be honest, maybe he has a completely different persona on the trraining ground.

Andy Gray, can this c#nt go any further up the top 4's ass? I mean have you seen how he starts to love any team in the top 4, should of seen the praise he had for Villa, then as soon as they dropped out they had lost it, same with Chelsea, he didn't give damn about them untill the Russain came along. He can't praise anyone below the top 4, and can't stop praiseing them if their in the top 4. And his damn clicky board, if he's soo good at pointing that stuff out etc, then why did he fail when he was a manager, why after so long of being at Sky has no one came along and said you can have the job, and I thought this before Mowbray did.

Guest alexharrisonnufc

Phil Brown, for a start theres as much chance of hull staying up as Jeremy Kyle managing Celtic. Why proclaim they're going to europe when clearly they are not.