Roberto Martinez

Mr. Snrub

With the attacking players that Wigan have I reckon Martinez could do very well.

I hope he does as well. Dave Whelan is a proper club Chairman who listens to the fans and gives them what they want. He deserves to do well IMO

With the attacking players that Wigan have I reckon Martinez could do very well.

I hope he does as well. Dave Whelan is a proper club Chairman who listens to the fans and gives them what they want. He deserves to do well IMO

I think he's a cock smoker myself.

So do I, he's an egotistical cunt who talks shite to the media all the time, the daft twat.

Who would you rather have - Dave Whelan or Mike Ashley?

What's that got to do with anything? I think he's a prick and always have done.

Wigan will be relegated next season.

Hoe do you work that out?

New manager who likes to play football, they'll be more open and will get cut to pieces.

Just my opinion like but we'll see.

That was supposed to happen in the Championship when Swansea went up. He'll keep Wigan up next season, I am sure there will be funds there for him to spend plus he will make a fortune on Antonio Valencia going to a big club.

The talk is that he has immense contacts in Spain, hence why he was able to bring some very good Spaniards to Swansea. Jordi Gomez is a very good example of this and is Ranghel (Sp?).

aye, but can he pronounce n'zogbia properly?  :pow:

Guest Phil K

I rate this bloke Martinez.

More than Wor Al, to be honest

Think Wigan have got a very good replacement for the plastic Geordie

So do I, he's an egotistical c*** who talks s**** to the media all the time, the daft t***.

"Cock smoker" LOL ;D

"Egotistical C*** who talks s**** to the media" Which chairman doesn't ? :laugh:

You have to hand it to him - with Wigwam's attendances, like Wimbledon, totally dependent on visiting fans, and also like Wombles, they are a Div2 in the Prem, to be honest. Yet they stay there comfortably while we are in the Chumpionship. Says it all. He's done well with little while our chairmen have created a horror show from a LOT

N'Zogbia has gone to s*** already, he hasn't done nuffing at Wigan. One goal I think, against the mackems (a good one like) but totally f*** all else.

Not much changed there then. I wonder when his move to Arsenal is?.

So do I, he's an egotistical c*** who talks s**** to the media all the time, the daft t***.

"Cock smoker" LOL ;D

"Egotistical C*** who talks s**** to the media" Which chairman doesn't ? :laugh:

You have to hand it to him - with Wigwam's attendances, like Wimbledon, totally dependent on visiting fans, and also like Wombles, they are a Div2 in the Prem, to be honest. Yet they stay there comfortably while we are in the Chumpionship. Says it all. He's done well with little while our chairmen have created a horror show from a LOT

do you mean MK Dons? Wimbeldon are in the Blue Square Prem.

"Cock smoker" LOL ;D

He's talking about how the old Wimbledon survived in the Prem I think. They were a tiny team but survived in the Premiership for ages, despite very low attendances, like Wigan. MK Dons are a totally different prospect, they're a franchise supported by a bunch of plastic fans but could probably survive in the Prem due to their large catchment area. I have no doubt that they will be a Premiership team in 5 years.

However, if you were just being pedantic and saying MK Dons are the continuation of Wimbledon, technically yeah, but they are an entirely new club really.

Who would you rather lead this country - Gordon Brown or Adolf Hitler?

Guest Phil K

Yes, I do mean them

They weren't MK Dons in the top league though, were they ?

Regardless of whether they're a new team NOW, we're talking of what they were THEN

Yes, I do mean them

They weren't MK Dons in the top league though, were they ?

Regardless of whether they're a new team NOW, we're talking of what they were THEN

o ok, got confused.

"Cock smoker" LOL ;D

He's talking about how the old Wimbledon survived in the Prem I think. They were a tiny team but survived in the Premiership for ages, despite very low attendances, like Wigan. MK Dons are a totally different prospect, they're a franchise supported by a bunch of plastic fans but could probably survive in the Prem due to their large catchment area. I have no doubt that they will be a Premiership team in 5 years.

However, if you were just being pedantic and saying MK Dons are the continuation of Wimbledon, technically yeah, but they are an entirely new club really.

Must've had a superb manager keeping them there for so long.

"Cock smoker" LOL ;D

Must've had a superb manager keeping them there for so long.

Back then he was "modern" - they stopped making the Kinnear model years ago, they replaced it with something called an "Allardyce" which was basically an upgrade with slightly more of a clue.

Guest Phil K

Back then he was "modern" - they stopped making the Kinnear model years ago, they replaced it with something called an "Allardyce" which was basically an upgrade with slightly more of a clue.

LOL. Nice one.

Still a gas-guzzling wreck though !