Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

I'd give an arm to have Bruce as our manager.

Two years ago I would have broken mine if we got Bruce as our manager.

He has done well, but the next year and a half will be the tester for him. Alongside Moyes and MoN he is right up there with the next best british manager to SAF.

I was referring to Bruce's comments and how they contradict what the little french moaning shit bag said earlier, apparently Wigan are a very ambitious club you know.  Ambitious enough to be a stepping stone club for a never has been who thinks he's a top four player before he's even become a good player.

N'Zogbia was with the Wigan team at the New Hall Hotel in Sutton Coldfield last night / this morning.

He's doing a great job, Bruce. Unbelievable to see a team time waste as much as they did today, though. i guess that comes with the territory of being in the upper echelons for a spell.

I suspect Bruce will get good things out of him.

He won't like, he'll start well, within a year he'll look huffy and barely ever perform, then the "My agent tells me" s*** will start.  The kids a rotten egg and I honestly can't see that changing because he's moved to a small club who are performing above themselves at the moment.

Bruce has already said that he's happy for Zog to use Wigan as a stepping stone to a bigger move. This is good man-management, I've doubted Bruce in the past but his buying and handling of players is making me think I mis-judged him.

going to wigan is like going to army. i bet he would think twice to have mess with bruce. bruce training method is more intensive than other football clubs. he'll change undoubtly.

I'd give an arm to have Bruce as our manager.

Two years ago I would have broken mine if we got Bruce as our manager.

He has done well, but the next year and a half will be the tester for him. Alongside Moyes and MoN he is right up there with the next best british manager to SAF.

He has done nothing for me to compare him to Moyes or MO'N. They are far, far ahead of him. If he keeps wigan up there for a few years then maybe then but to say he is at that level at the moment is strange imo.

N'Zogbia was with the Wigan team at the New Hall Hotel in Sutton Coldfield last night / this morning.

He's doing a great job, Bruce. Unbelievable to see a team time waste as much as they did today, though. i guess that comes with the territory of being in the upper echelons for a spell.

He won't like, he'll start well, within a year he'll look huffy and barely ever perform, then the "My agent tells me" s*** will start.  The kids a rotten egg and I honestly can't see that changing because he's moved to a small club who are performing above themselves at the moment.

Bruce has already said that he's happy for Zog to use Wigan as a stepping stone to a bigger move. This is good man-management, I've doubted Bruce in the past but his buying and handling of players is making me think I mis-judged him.

going to wigan is like going to army. i bet he would think twice to have mess with bruce. bruce training method is more intensive than other football clubs. he'll change undoubtly.

wrong ...going to wigan is for those wanting to prove themselves........charles thinks he already has.

Aye into a more moaning twatface than he is now. He certainly won't change for the better, his attitude is merde man, people don't change attitude like that. And that's why Wigan will never be a stepping stone to anywhere better, he'll disappear into the French LEagues in about 3 years time, or even less when he discovers what a shithole place Wigan is. Wenger, Ferguson wouldn't touch a player like that in a million years.

it's not just his attitude. even when he was happy,beyond that first 12-18month the form was at best patchy. lots of taking on 3 players and after 4 years and over 100 games at this level not knowing when to give it.

he'll look good on MOTD but his stock will drop at wigan as it has here because the product isn't there away from some fancy touches.

I was referring to Bruce's comments and how they contradict what the little french moaning shit bag said earlier, apparently Wigan are a very ambitious club you know.  Ambitious enough to be a stepping stone club for a never has been who thinks he's a top four player before he's even become a good player.

Wigan aren't ambitious, they know their place and they are over-achieving. Bruce is partof that. N'zogbia is now also part of that in that he will be a first choice midfielder rather than on the bench behind Duff, Lovenkrands or whichever washed up darts player ends up here on the books.

Guest johnson293

f***ing hope Le Sulk signs that contract soon.

Can see this one going tits up after N'Zogbia and his agent asks for superstar wages.

Dont know like, still no-one else banging his door down, even though he's in talks to leave.

If he doesn't go, he stays and rots - And at Wigan, he'll see himself as a big fish in a small pond.

And after Bruce's comments yesterday, they may be selling the move to him purely as a stepping stone.

Kinnear actually avoided saying N'Zogbia in his post-match interview, calling him Charles just to be on the safe side.

I would have made a point of calling him Giles every times I mentioned his name.