Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

Guest sicko2ndbest

Wow, N'zogbia is not going to be happy with Sky Sports now! :lol:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9058/zogek8.jpg

I can't spot the mistake?  Been looking for 5 minutes now.

look at the headline under the photo

The million dollar question is will we re-invest with the money recouped?..... i doubt it.

nolan?

Well if we have raised money for Nolan by selling NZogbia, where is this 10m kitty gone?

Either way we should not have to sell to buy.

Spot on!

Guest sicko2ndbest

I thought that insomniacs couldn't sleep. How come he has nightmares?  ???

he used to worry worry, thought he was going mad in a hurry

The million dollar question is will we re-invest with the money recouped?..... i doubt it.

nolan?

Well if we have raised money for Nolan by selling NZogbia, where is this 10m kitty gone?

Either way we should not have to sell to buy.

the club is running at a loss. we either sell to buy or see if the banks will be nice.

would be nice if ashley's 10million was on top of incomings....even if it was 20mill last year ?

Spot on!

I thought it was the 'h' missing from the word 'winger'.

Spot on!

I thought it was that they've listed him as 24, when he's only 22.

N'Zogbia was with the Wigan team at the New Hall Hotel in Sutton Coldfield last night / this morning.

He's doing a great job, Bruce. Unbelievable to see a team time waste as much as they did today, though. i guess that comes with the territory of being in the upper echelons for a spell.

I suspect Bruce will get good things out of him.

N'Zogbia was with the Wigan team at the New Hall Hotel in Sutton Coldfield last night / this morning.

He's doing a great job, Bruce. Unbelievable to see a team time waste as much as they did today, though. i guess that comes with the territory of being in the upper echelons for a spell.

done that the last couple of years up here aswell.

So how are we going to name Taylor and Taylor to know who we are talking about?

S. Taylor and R. Taylor will probably be what's on the back of the shirts iirc when it comes to players with the same last names.

How do you make those pictures like in your avatar mate?

So how are we going to name Taylor and Taylor to know who we are talking about?

S. Taylor and R. Taylor will probably be what's on the back of the shirts iirc when it comes to players with the same last names.

Don't think S. Taylor will be happy with that like :lol:

He won't like, he'll start well, within a year he'll look huffy and barely ever perform, then the "My agent tells me" shit will start.  The kids a rotten egg and I honestly can't see that changing because he's moved to a small club who are performing above themselves at the moment.

He won't like, he'll start well, within a year he'll look huffy and barely ever perform, then the "My agent tells me" shit will start.  The kids a rotten egg and I honestly can't see that changing because he's moved to a small club who are performing above themselves at the moment.

Bruce has already said that he's happy for Zog to use Wigan as a stepping stone to a bigger move. This is good man-management, I've doubted Bruce in the past but his buying and handling of players is making me think I mis-judged him.

Bruce has already said that he's happy for Zog to use Wigan as a stepping stone to a bigger move. This is good man-management, I've doubted Bruce in the past but his buying and handling of players is making me think I mis-judged him.

Hugely ambitious that like isn't it?