Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

still a possibilty of this falling through if that moaning French tw@t doesn`t agree terms with them

"Ryan Taylor has been here for the last two days. He can play both full- back positions, wide positions and is a good player. I’ll be disappointed if that falls through because we can’t agree a deal for Charlie."

Midfield might be a bit more balanced with Jonas on the left, Taylor on the right and Duff on the bench.

Jonas couldn't cross yesterday cause he was on the left wing he kept having to double back. He needs to be on the right wing.

Midfield might be a bit more balanced with Jonas on the left, Taylor on the right and Duff on the bench.

Jonas couldn't cross yesterday cause he was on the left wing he kept having to double back. He needs to be on the right wing.

Couldn't cross with his right when he had the chance anyway.

He's a much better dribbler on the left, he becomes ineffective on the right.

Thought he linked up well with Enrique on the left too. I'd like to see them get a string of games together, could be a great left side that.

Couldn't cross with his right when he had the chance anyway.

He only had 1 chance yesterday lol

Thought he linked up well with Enrique on the left too. I'd like to see them get a string of games together, could be a great left side that.

He did link up well with Enrique which is probably good for his confidence as all Duff did was bollock him all the time. I still think he would link up with Beye just as well if not better.

I think if he could tone down his running a bit his crossing would improve. Normally he tries to hit a surprise ball in on the end of a 25 yard run battling with two defenders, he's probably too exhausted to kick the ball a decent distance.

Maybe it's decision making rather than actually technical crossing ability, he tries the crosses when they're just not on. When he had a bit of space yesterday he put in at least one great cross cutting in on his right foot.

Guest marky555

I think if he could tone down his running a bit his crossing would improve. Normally he tries to hit a surprise ball in on the end of a 25 yard run battling with two defenders, he's probably to exhausted to kick the ball a decent distance.

Maybe it's decision making rather than actually technical crossing ability, he tries the crosses when they're just not on. When he had a bit of space yesterday he put in at least one great cross cutting in on his right foot.

I'd agree, a couple of times yesterday he was trying to beat 2 men when he'd have been better off just dropping off and whipping it in. In my opinion.

I think if he could tone down his running a bit his crossing would improve. Normally he tries to hit a surprise ball in on the end of a 25 yard run battling with two defenders, he's probably to exhausted to kick the ball a decent distance.

I'd agree, a couple of times yesterday he was trying to beat 2 men when he'd have been better off just dropping off and whipping it in. In my opinion.

But that's because he had to double back to put the ball in with his right foot.

Zog on phone on Setanta now saying contract signed.

Does he sound happy?

:laugh:

Says Wigan are 'going to do the European Cup'. :lol:

Just speaking French with English words there! :D

Zog on phone on Setanta now saying contract signed.

Does he sound happy?

:laugh:

Sounds like he's on tranquillizers  :lol:

Sounds like £6.5m confirmed.