Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

ok cool, just been away for a couple of hours ans things change fast and with the headline reading 'Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for £6.5m' - ie no Taylor part, i tought we lost out on him.

As i said earlier deals must have already been agreed or done, just not announced yet.  Its way to late in the day to make offers now.

Unless of course there is no transfers at all  :yikes:

:kinnear: :kinnear: :kinnear:

Taylor deal completed according to SSN

Craig text from Zog - Would like to thank fans for giving him to opportunity to play for such a great club and for the support they've give him.  Say's he's making a donation to the SBR fund and a Wigan based kids charity.

Guest Heneage

Charlie thanks the amazing fans, and donates months wages to a charity in Wigan, and to the Bobby Robson fund.

Thanks Sir Bobby for bringing him to England and it was the pull of Europe that attracted him to Wigan. He is happy we made a substantial profit on him, and more bullshit that he thinks we will swallow and subsequently cheer him when he returns.

Fair play for the charity donation - clearly the best bit of advice his scumbag agent has ever given him.

Yeah nice gesture, but it's clearly a PR damage limitation exercise.  I doubt either charity will be complaining though so fair play to him.