Some old Ryan Taylor thread

Mistle17

Tell you what, if this is true all we need to do is get matty taylor in for enrique and our team will confuse the fuck out of commentators all over the land.

Get "Geordie Boy" Martin Taylor to partner Steven in the centre of defence and we will have the dream team.

Was brilliant at Tranmere  under Geordie boy Brian Little, the injury he picked up against us in a reseve game has slowed his top flight progress down & the fact the Wigan captain plays right back as well.

The broken leg he suffered in the reserve game was horrendous, happened right in front of me and my dad, heard the bone snap, never heard anyone scream out in pain as much as he did.

Guest Heneage

at least he wont be scoring against us anymore eh.

Jonny Evans.

What about him?

Nixons, "I know someone who knows him" radar has detected something :lol:

I just heard his name and  :kinnear:

I didn't get the joke.  And still don't.  :doh:

Tell you what, if this is true all we need to do is get matty taylor in for enrique and our team will confuse the fuck out of commentators all over the land.

Get "Geordie Boy" Martin Taylor to partner Steven in the centre of defence and we will have the dream team.

Might as well go for the back five.

Maik

Ryan Martin Steven Matty

Interesting I suppose. Can't help but feel these lads were well down our hitlist like. Pray to Jesus they do the business.

Both been thunk up today iyam. Hence why we haven't heard Kinnear say anything about them.

Expect to see us scupper the deals tomorrow when JFK divulges how much we're offering, how much money we'll have left after that, what wages we're offering the two, what Ashley had for tea last night and what houses we've got lined up for the pair.

He wouldnt improve our us that much. He'd add a bit of depth to the squad I guess but once Beye's back then Taylor's oot.

Would prefer Taylor on the right wing and Jonas on the left rather than Geremi or Duff getting a game.

I'd rather have the Chuckle Brothers on the wing than give Geremi and Duff a game

At least there'd be more talking on the pitch. "to me, to you!"

Butt and Geremi as the Chuckle Brothers,"To them.to them!"

He wouldnt improve our us that much. He'd add a bit of depth to the squad I guess but once Beye's back then Taylor's oot.

Would prefer Taylor on the right wing and Jonas on the left rather than Geremi or Duff getting a game.

I'd rather have the Chuckle Brothers on the wing than give Geremi and Duff a game

At least there'd be more talking on the pitch. "to me, to you!"

Butt and Geremi as the Chuckle Brothers,"To them.to them!"

:lol:

Guest pont-toon

is this the young scouse full back ? Santiago Munez's mate - i thought he got a career ending injury

i'll get me coat  :kinnear:

Maik

Ryan Martin Steven Matty

Get Phil in there and you have fire"Power" too.

Maik

Ryan Martin Steven Matty

Would make writing the team list quicker

Taylor x 5

Would save on ink as well. Operational losses down. Ashley would love it.

Midfield full of scousers , we got a Midfield full of Scousers , i Midfield full of Scousers .

i've just tried to say jonas gutierrez inn a scouse accent.......

i have phlegm all over the screen and a dislocated tongue !

Midfield full of scousers , we got a Midfield full of Scousers , i Midfield full of Scousers .

i've just tried to say jonas gutierrez inn a scouse accent.......

i have phlegm all over the screen and a dislocated tounge !

& so have a few other users now.