Ryan Taylor

Dave

If I'd been out for over two years with a knee problem I'd be devastatingly worried every time I felt a twinge in the knee.  He might have twisted his knee or something, which is still painful and feared the worst.

"He whipped in some delightful dead balls in training. Me and John agreed, despite the injury, that he deserved a place in the start XI for West ham. When we had to bring him off after 34 seconds, who could of foreseen another 9 month lay off for the lad"

Would have loved if had put that chance away after the Cabella turn.

Not a starting 11 player but needs to be kept in the squad.

When Abeid comes back, yes but I think Raylor was the catalyst for a lot of our attacking play. We were creating chances and he seemed to be around the box always looking to create something. When he went off, things just weren't the same and we looked so much slower. I think he can make a difference. You gotta have the difference makers in the team.

Didn't know my ACL had gone until the next day when I couldn't drive to work.. (clutching knee) definitely could walk off a pitch depending on severity.

Same. Drove home that night, tried to get out of bed the next day and fell over :lol:

Guess that's who Simon Bird was referring to.

For those not aware he tweeted this:

"Simon Bird @SimonBird_  ·  Nov 21

Turned down interview with a Newcastle player today because it was to promote Wonga. Using millionaires to push a payday lender is offensive"