Ryan Taylor

Dave

Undroppable in my opinion.

Do not underestimate the fear he creates in opponents, and until we can find someone else offering a genuine quantifiable threat from free kicks and long shots he needs to start, preferably at left back where he has the least effect on the team. If there is a particularly tricky or pacy opponent, just switch him to the other side.

I bet you're not saying that after the Liverpool game.  He played well against one of the worst teams in the division today.  As for his free kicks, we've got two other players who are at least as good as he is at taking free kicks.

I can't believe anybody would think he's undroppable and we should fit him in on the right if he's up against somebody.  Like Best, he’s good enough as back up.

It is the psychological effect of having him in the team, although Ba and Cabaye are capable of scoring free kicks, it is Taylor with the reputation for it.

Players and managers are scared of their team giving away free kicks. This plays into the hands of Ba, Ben Arfa, Best, Jonas and others.

It is the psychological effect of having him in the team, although Ba and Cabaye are capable of scoring free kicks, it is Taylor with the reputation for it.

Players and managers are scared of their team giving away free kicks. This plays into the hands of Ba, Ben Arfa, Best, Jonas and others.

I don't see any of that, first and foremost I want our defenders to defend, if they give us something in addition then that's a bonus.

I don't see any of that, first and foremost I want our defenders to defend, if they give us something in addition then that's a bonus.

A huge strength of our team is that we attack and defend as a team.

Defensively, organisation is key, and of what I have seen, a Perchless team can defend. Conversely, is Taylor worse than Griffin or O'Brien?

However offensively we are pretty one dimensional at the moment, i.e. Ba (although to be fair there are many dimensions to his play). Therefore having defenders such as Coloccini and Taylor who both make a huge offensive contribution is invaluable.

Rooney will win despite being one of the worst on the list.

and no Tiote!

Rooney's was one of the worst? :lol:

What the f*** is Glen Johnson's goal doing on that list?!

What the fuck is Beckford's doing on there? It was lucky as anything.