Ryan Taylor

Dave

Good luck to the lad. I'll always remember that goal against Everton.

Is Williamson also eligible to be released?

Was wondering why willo hasn't been mentioned, or is his contract not up this summer?

Utter s*** even before the horrendous injuries. Should never have played for us.

Agreed.

I'm glad to see the back of him, I've never liked him as a footballer but I have nothing against him as a person and hopes he does well in future.

I know it ended up being a bit of a curse because of the leeway it gave Pardew but he was decent in the 5th season, and as cliché as it is he always gave his all. Shame his all was never really good enough.

Good luck to him, seems a great guy.

He wasn't.

I know it ended up being a bit of a curse because of the leeway it gave Pardew but he was decent in the 5th season, and as cliché as it is he always gave his all. Shame his all was never really good enough.

Good luck to him, seems a great guy.

He wasn't.

Was part of a backline that went 11 games unbeaten and didn't concede for whatever absurd amount of minutes during the first half of the season.

Was part of a backline that went 11 games unbeaten and didn't concede for whatever absurd amount of minutes during the first half of the season.

He has so much protection in front of him.

Sure he then had a nightmare against Man city and was individually responsible for 2 goals to end that run. I think.

Nobody excels in a vacuum: success is always partially attributed to the system you play in and the teammates around you. He did the job he was given admirably during that run and you really can't ask more from a right midfielder playing left back.

Don't see why just because he's not a good player you have to argue that he's never done anything positive.

Nobody excels in a vacuum: success is always partially attributed to the system you play in and the teammates around you. He did the job he was given admirably during that run and you really can't ask more from a right midfielder playing left back.

Don't see why just because he's not a good player you have to argue that he's never done anything positive.

He has done something positive, he's gone.  Other than that, he's been a waste of space.

Gonna miss his hilariously melancholic faces.

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/webimage/1.6476913.1393951764!/image/1528191343.jpg

"I'm happy"

:lol: