Ryan Taylor

Dave

Great perfomance today, much like he has been all season. Will never really be a left back or a first choice midfielder but good bloke and a great squad player.

Just wish he'd cheer the fuck up.

Seemed pretty jovial with S.Taylor in his interview with Sky pre-game.

on motd2 last night looked like rt passed to shola for 2nd goal.  YC was further tot he centre.  No idea why rt was so central....only one explanation i guess.  We are the new Brazil!!

only fair as he gifted spurs tehri second.

Can you count to potato?

Best performance for us this season.  Was fairly solid defensively, could have done better for Defoe's goal, but it's a great shot and I think Colo rushed out to Adebayor a bit hastily and left him exposed.

The little run at the end was quality, nice pass for Shola and his set pieces were looking really dangerous by the end of the match. 

Not saying he's the long term solution to left or right back, but he's a good squad player, that can cover a lot of positions.

Best performance for us this season.  Was fairly solid defensively, could have done better for Defoe's goal, but it's a great shot and I think Colo rushed out to Adebayor a bit hastily and left him exposed.

The little run at the end was quality, nice pass for Shola and his set pieces were looking really dangerous by the end of the match. 

Not saying he's the long term solution to left or right back, but he's a good squad player, that can cover a lot of positions.

Agree with all that.

At the moment I think Taylor offers more than Simpson, which is the bottom line really.

Definitey this. But that said, no-one else was on Adebayor.

He got some good praise on The Game podcast this week, saying Spurs incorrectly targeted him with Bale. They didn't mention the help he got from Jonas, but still. Think Redknapp overlooked that as well when he decided to target Taylor as a weak link.

The Game as in the Times podcast?  If so, where can I find this? 

He got some good praise on The Game podcast this week, saying Spurs incorrectly targeted him with Bale. They didn't mention the help he got from Jonas, but still. Think Redknapp overlooked that as well when he decided to target Taylor as a weak link.

Aye. In fact, Bale switched over to the left to go up against Simpson not long into the game.

Holy shit. :lol: Imagine if that was true. I'd love it.

Fuck sake. Fucking bindippers. Stealing all our players. This would hurt more than Enrique. Please don't let it happen. Best performer so far this season. Can't lose him, indispensable.