Wise - On His Way Out?

Crumpy Gunt

Guest sicko2ndbest

If it's true that he's on £1.2m a year, that's simply ridiculous.

Not really, he's made his money on Bassong and Jonas tbh

Guest Sniffer

I was under the impression that Wise did not bring in Bassong. I thought that was Keeegan who gave him a week and then signed him.

Over the last 18 months, the only senior figure at the club who seems to have done his job well is Dennis Wise.

He doesn't set the transfer budget and he's not the one who landed us in our current financial position, so it's no good pointing the finger at him at the lack of big spending.

If Dennis Wise is responsible for first team recruitment and all he could do was bring in Nolan and somebody in part exchange for a player who we didn't expect to go then he hasn't done his job well.

Our financial position has nothing to do with him, true.  To make a transfer window profit in our current league position is both stupid and reckless.

Our midfield is lacking in creativity and to miss one of only two opportunities to put that right is poor at least and it's as if we're playing Russian Roulette with our future.

SkySports - 2 hours ago

Mike Ashley, Joe Kinnear and Dennis Wise spent the whole of Monday holed up at St James' Park headquarters and after collective head scratching managed to

Produce sawdust?

SkySports - 2 hours ago

Mike Ashley, Joe Kinnear and Dennis Wise spent the whole of Monday holed up at St James' Park headquarters and after collective head scratching managed to

St James Park Headquarters ? They make it sound like we have branch offices all around the country

SkySports - 2 hours ago

Beat an Egg.

SkySports - 2 hours ago

Produce sawdust?

:lol:

SkySports - 2 hours ago

..only spread the crabs they had transfered from a days worth of scratching their crotches and behind instead of sealing transfers

I'd like to know what Dennis Wise is employed to do, if it's bringing in young kids then I'm OK with that.  If he's been in charge of our first team recruitment during January then he should be sacked for that as it has been a joke.

I know we aren't in a position to go around picking up top players but he's been in the job long enough to have been able to upgrade Duff and Butt.  Our midfield hasn't just become a problem, it's been that way since we got rid of Dyer and Solano.

you were very pleased with Wise's efforts up to this window though weren't you ?

SkySports - 2 hours ago

turn the clock back 6 months ?

SkySports - 2 hours ago

get down to several games of Soggy Biscuit, unfortunately for Kinnear he lost every time.

SkySports - 2 hours ago

get down to several games of Soggy Biscuit, unfortunately for Kinnear he lost every time.

Come again?

SkySports - 2 hours ago

Come again?

:lol:

Guest Stephen927

SkySports - 2 hours ago

Come again?

:spit:

SkySports - 2 hours ago

Come again?

:spit:

you were very pleased with Wise's efforts up to this window though weren't you ?

:rolleyes:

I'm commenting on this window. 

shouldn't have been such a desperate need for him to do well though, as you had been so pleased with him until a month ago ?

:rolleyes:

I'm commenting on this window. 

shouldn't have been such a desperate need for him to do well though, as you had been so pleased with him until a month ago ?

Please argue with me Mick :smitten: