Paul Gascoigne

Thespence

He's not bright or strong enough to deal with his life as it is now, on any level.  Short of sectioning him there's not much that people can do, it's inevitable that there will always be scumbags knocking about who encourage his drinking and/or take advantage of his plight but that's life.

It's entirely pointless saying 'other people have...' this and that. Those are people aren't him, they don't have his experiences or his biology.

Exactly. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't seem to have a genuine support network that can actually give him some meaningful help.

I think the evidence is that, whatever people try to do for him, it doesn'twork

Do we have the right to bang him up somewhere so he can't continue or do we leave him to kill himself by inches

Its just horrible, horrible, horrible

Guest firetotheworks

I was just thinking about that 'If you need to shit, shit in the bin' bit the other day. Mint story.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest chicken little

every time I see this bumped i can't avoid the horrible, chilling thought that we've appointed him manager

every time I see this bumped i can't avoid the horrible, chilling thought that we've appointed him manager

Thought the exact same thing when I clicked on this  :lol:

Guest chicken little

Either that or he's died.

thatsthejoke

Guest firetotheworks

I'll definitely watch that and he's still the most naturally talented English player I've seen in my lifetime, but I'm slightly uneasy about things like that being made about him anymore. It gives him the attention that he wants and (admittedly from the outside looking in) it doesn't seem like that's the best for him.

• 3 weeks later...
Paul Gascoigne ‏@gazza8gascoigne  4 mins4 minutes ago

Right up my st ha well done to NUFC next yr drop your EGO's & do more for carver he is a class coach & can given time be a huge success x

:carverlick:

Right up my st ha well done to NUFC next yr drop your EGO's & do more for carver he is a class coach & can given time be a huge success x

The stupid pissed cunt has just won nearly £200k in damages from the papers, we all know how that's currently being spent.

The stupid p*ssed c*** has just won nearly £200k in damages from the papers, we all know how that's currently being spent.

So what.  If he was poor he would still drink