Paul Gascoigne

Thespence

Should they really be more or less posting his address in the story? Lives near where I used to live.

Nope. But they are heartless vultures, wouldn't expect any more of the circling twats tbh.

The tabloids will be loving this, sadly. Pack of cunts that they are.

Guest hobshobs

Glasgow Celtic fans at the cup tie with Raith Rovers at the weekend (in between their IRA chants) were singing we'll be having a party when Gazza dies. Absolute scum of the earth. Pure filth.

I saw him today in the new forest at about 1130 he was standing in the middle of the road having a piss and was holding onto the door of a red seat. The driver was just shaking his head gazza could hardly stand up. We couldn't drive past him as he was blocking the road - he stuck his thumb when he finished and tried to say thanks.  I think he has done well to be in Arizona from 1130. I didn't recognise him at first the wife pointed it out

Been admitted into a US hospital

How did he even get past the passport control? :lol:

I have absolutely no idea how he got in the country like. Has he just never been charged for his drink driving/cocaine nonsense like?

Been admitted into a US hospital

How did he even get past the passport control? :lol:

I have absolutely no idea how he got in the country like. Has he just never been charged for his drink driving/cocaine nonsense like?

Sadly neither does he :|

I saw him today in the new forest at about 1130 he was standing in the middle of the road having a piss and was holding onto the door of a red seat. The driver was just shaking his head gazza could hardly stand up. We couldn't drive past him as he was blocking the road - he stuck his thumb when he finished and tried to say thanks.  I think he has done well to be in Arizona from 1130. I didn't recognise him at first the wife pointed it out

Maybe someone misheard 'Gazza's in a state'

Glasgow Celtic fans at the cup tie with Raith Rovers at the weekend (in between their IRA chants) were singing we'll be having a party when Gazza dies. Absolute scum of the earth. Pure filth.

The old firm is utter dog s***. Would I f*** want them anywhere near the PL. abolish both if they don't get their acts together. i cant stand either of them.

:thup:

Fair play that everyones trying to help him, he's had enough chances already.

Proper shame but i can't help feel he won't last long. I thought he couldn't sink lower than the Raoul Moat incident but i think he has.

Guest reefatoon

The Raoul Moat thing was easily the best thing he's done since 1996.

:lol:  true. . . . Maybe we could all go to the game in our dressing gown, with fishing rod and some chicken . . . . show our support