Shearer long term?

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's a bit of a dilemma cos Steve Bruce has always been my first choice, and i reckon he'd take it if we stayed up. But i shan't complain if Shearer is appointed long-term, which he blatantly will be.

First option. :smug:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a bit of a dilemma cos Steve Bruce has always been my first choice, and i reckon he'd take it if we stayed up. But i shan't complain if Shearer is appointed long-term, which he blatantly will be.

:spit:

Still reckon there's a half decent manager in there somewhere. He'll never make it if he was expecting to jump straight in at the deep end though. Shame Blackburn are owner by utter mentalists, otherwise I'd have liked to have seen him go there if they go down.

Mate who sleeps in a bookies is instructing us to get money on him as next wolves manager after a 'big tip'.

Still 66 to 1 at William Hill. :thup:

I'm a betting novice. how much to pay and how much to receive, if correct?

Mate who sleeps in a bookies is instructing us to get money on him as next wolves manager after a 'big tip'.

Put 66 quid on and you get a quid (so 67 quid back).

bet £1, win £66.

bet £1, win £66.

:pilko:

:spit:

Absolute holocaust of a post from Yorkie that like.  :lol: Poor b******. We've all got one like that hid away somewhere on here.

Yeah I made a post about Obertan early in the season which I can't face. Just ignored it ever since I wrote it