Ryan Taylor/Nolan

Guest K9

I have more things to wonder about Taylors skills then Nolans, Nolans job is to clean the central midfield wich is a pretty boring and anonymous job, Taylor seem to be the one that is most lost, and his freekicks  :undecided:

Horrible

:clap: :clap:

Guest Stephen927

We have too many plodders, and no one in midfield with any real final ball.

Our set pieces are absolutely shocking.

They're just shit tbh. It really was a very, very shite transfer window. I didn't believe so at first but we've got significantly worse as a squad since January; Given and N'Zogbia gone ffs. Nowt against Harper and i'd have him as number 1 next season, but the amount of quality there, gone, for £11m-ish. Urgh.

Still, if we stay up i'll look forward to a positive summer, providing Kinnear doesn't come back obviously. His signings were the reason Notts Forest got relegated to League 1 for the most part.

Read the sig. Sir Bobby Robson...now there's a bloke who can usually spot a footballer.

Stop all this negativity and start supporting the team....

Thankfully, I dont think the players read these forums. As long as the fans dont get on the players backs at the matches, then there's no problem with voicing your displeasure on an internet forum...

Guest BooBoo

Nolan is absolutely shocking and he's carrying too much weight. Ryan Taylor is equally as poor but what did we expect from a Wgan back up player. He's done nothing in his career other than score a couple past us.

Glad we got rid of that pesky N'Zogbia. "We'll have no ability or talent in these here parts lad."  :angry:

don't be daft it was 'great business'.

Still can't figure that one out even if Taylor was any good. We got £12m for Milner but half that for a better player. GREAT.

Glad we got rid of that pesky N'Zogbia. "We'll have no ability or talent in these here parts lad."  :angry:

don't be daft it was 'great business'.

Still can't figure that one out even if Taylor was any good. We got £12m for Milner but half that for a better player. GREAT.

gutted now that we finally have a manager who would probably play him in his preferred position. from what ive seen of him at wigan he seems to be playing well. specifically that goal vs the mackems, what we could do with a player capable of that.

Zog wanted to go and had been trying to get away for years, man. Pointless crying over spilled milk, especially milk of that brand.

It's a shame he wasn't properly replaced like, that's what people should be narked about.

Zog wanted to go and had been trying to get away for years, man. Pointless crying over spilled milk, especially milk of that brand.

It's a shame he wasn't properly replaced like, that's what people should be narked about.

hed mouthed off a lot but never actually left. id prefer to keep the talented players rather than get rid. even if it is just to see what a new manager could get out of them. we're not getting the money for him until the summer so there wasnt much point in getting rid of him until then.

there's also the issue of why he, along with given (and owen and others) were unhappy. i know plenty want to write off players as being moody, lazy or trouble or whatever but these things only become a problem when there is something wrong on the pitch. i couldnt care less if these players are at the club and we happen to be doing well. we had plenty of players like that under robson (robert, dyer, bellamy, bernard etc) and it we finished in the CL, for example.

He wanted to go because he was mainly considered a back up for various other players in his time here. The problem with replacing players like this is you usually end up with well intentioned but limited cloggers like Ryan and Taylor.

Nice one Joe, job done.

Nolan is absolutely shocking and he's carrying too much weight. Ryan Taylor is equally as poor but what did we expect from a Wgan back up player. He's done nothing in his career other than score a couple past us.

Said the same when we got him and nobody could argue with me.

N'Zogbia's an overrated, inconsistent, ungrateful piece of shit who only got as much credit as he did because he's fast and foreign.

6m straight up would have been good enough for the tosser. Ryan Taylor is just a bonus.

I'm sorry but I just feel physically ill whenever the Insomnia-wanking starts up again. I don't miss him one bit. If anything, Milner was the far greater loss.

Said the same when we got him and nobody could argue with me.

Well come on Dave, that's not quite fair. He's also broken his leg, that's quite a career highlight.

As I said at the time, we didn't make our squad better in January and teams like Portsmouth and Stoke did

we're paying for it big time. £8M net profit, in 6 years time we'll still be reading about that, just like we are now about the summer of 03 and Bowyer

cunts

Are these 2 really footballers?  :mackems:

No, but Ashley think they are.

Ashley isn't a manager. You might want to aim your blame at the men who decided to bring them in.

do you not get the point that the manager can only manage/sign and target players with what he's handed yet ?