Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/46/d4/0,,10278~11326534,00.gif

:aww:

:lol: :lol:

Looks like an episode of Father Ted with those two in the background.

Romeo Sensini was partnering Xisco up front tonight, explains why he managed to hit a hattrick.

he's putting in the effort at least, give him a go in europe imho

If he's performing well, he should be treated like everyone else who plays well. Whatever happened in the past is over, it was a situation that still makes me feel sick but it's not the lad's fault. Would be great for him and us as well if he actually delivered something so that the whole thing doesn't turn out to be our worst transfer ever

If he's performing well, he should be treated like everyone else who plays well. Whatever happened in the past is over, it was a situation that still makes me feel sick but it's not the lad's fault. Would be great for him and us as well if he actually delivered something so that the whole thing doesn't turn out to be our worst transfer ever

What makes you feel sick ???

What makes you feel sick ???

His and Gonzalez being brought in and Keegan going - I'm a keegan lover and I'll always be gutted about all those goings on

"Xisco deserved his goals because of his attitude, because of his enthusiasm and work and so that was really rewarding for the team, really: to see Xisco coming in and having a good attitude,

"Those experienced players can come and think they're too good and don't want to work, but Xisco was spot on and deserved his goals."

Think hes in the last year of his ridiculous contract and it may have dawned on him that if anyone anywhere is going to be persuaded to give him any money next season then he will actually have to get his head down and give this football lark a go for a few months.