Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was just about to ask. Xisco is still on your books? :lol: I remember him signing for like £6million and he was only like 6th choice striker.

Someone (probably Decky) told me he had some clause in his contract that if he played another game and reached the milestone you'd have to pay another million for him or something and that's why he didn't play.

Is he any good like? Hard to judge him in England if he barely played.

Surely that can't be true, he's only played about 5 times - that would be the shittest clause ever written into a footballer's contract

put him in the shop window

The charity shop? That's about as much as we could get for him at this stage. As said, it's pleasing in a way to see him getting involved at last, but it would've been nice to see before the final 6 months of his contract.

put him in the shop window

The charity shop? That's about as much as we could get for him at this stage. As said, it's pleasing in a way to see him getting involved at last, but it would've been nice to see before the final 6 months of his contract.

he's upped his game recently in order to find the next set of mugs to come along with a contract for him

One thing that I will say is that with Pardew given a long term contract we should hopefully see the end of a lot of knee-jerk 5 year contracts. Think of the amount of players over the years who have been given 5 year contracts that were agreed by managers (and or board members) who ultimately were present for a mere fraction of the contractual terms that the players signed. Hopefully now the only players given long term contracts are part of Pardew's long term thinking, or as a necessary evil for inflating sale price.

• 2 months later...

I feel sorry for him, he was never really given a chance here, at least not a proper one, and when you think of the players who were given countless chances instead of him during his time here you would be pissed off if you were him. Ranger, Owen, Viduka, Shola, Harewood all of them have been here and been getting games ahead of him. He's not a bad player either I feel saddened that he's wasted 5 years of his playing career being here.